Hellbound Source

Hellbound Old Source 

https://www.4shared.com/rar/cDezcffziq/L2Extend.html?

I believe it's Coep, because I found it in my google drive account

if someone compiles and implements something else, I would be grateful if you could repost with the addons

On 3/7/2022 at 12:26 PM, tiagopyerri said:

Hellbound Old Source 

https://www.4shared.com/rar/cDezcffziq/L2Extend.html?

I believe it's Coep, because I found it in my google drive account

if someone compiles and implements something else, I would be grateful if you could repost with the addons

hope your not planning to open server after someones compile it.. bet ya ll get tons of backdoors 

there's no backdoors in COEP but it never really reached the point where opening a server with it would be a wise idea anyway, fred stopped working on it after creating advext and i stopped working on it back before it got open sourced, these days you'd be better off doing a back port of gracia final server down to hellbound, much less total work for sure

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Anarchy said:

não há backdoors no COEP, mas nunca chegou ao ponto em que abrir um servidor com ele seria uma ideia sábia de qualquer maneira, Fred parou de trabalhar nele depois de criar o advext e eu parei de trabalhar nele antes de ser aberto, hoje em dia você ' seria melhor fazer um back port do servidor final de gracia até o inferno, muito menos trabalho total, com certeza

I entered this source in the google drive files and soon after I saw that it was on 4shared. I compiled the dll, just correcting some simple things that the compiler itself indicates. But it's a shame he's not 100%.