Edit/Mute specific L2 sounds

gedwu8

1 hour ago, gedwu8 said:

Still struggling to find which   .uax  file contains raid boss spawn sound. Also, is it possible to find which sounds mob has by his name?

Don't really know what's the sound you're talking about, but to find the sounds of a monster you just need to search for it's template ID, then go to npcgrp.dat, look for that ID, then look at the mesh, afterwards you'll need to open the .ukx package with L2Editor according to the mesh you're looking for, there you can find the sounds in the Animations > Notifies tab

15 hours ago, 911reg said:

Don't really know what's the sound you're talking about, but to find the sounds of a monster you just need to search for it's template ID, then go to npcgrp.dat, look for that ID, then look at the mesh, afterwards you'll need to open the .ukx package with L2Editor according to the mesh you're looking for, there you can find the sounds in the Animations > Notifies tab

When a raid boss or some epic boss like aq, core spawns, there is a sound effect

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 8:33 PM, 911reg said:

I know, i meant that i don't really know where to find it.

I guess I found it. I am 99 % sure it is one of them. This weekend I will try to replace some waw files and test it 🙂

image.png

Sounds replacements works

Today tested it on Core raid boss. This is the sound which is triggered then the boss spawns. I replaced the sound with some loud techno music waw file. Unfortunately, it is the same sound effect which is triggered then any summoners or necromancers pet spawns. So, for example: if I am camping Core and some necro logs to rebuff his character somewhere near, after few seconds his pet - Reanimated Man will spawn and will trigger my techno music.

image.png

Edited by gedwu8
grama

32 minutes ago, gedwu8 said:

Today tested it on Core raid boss. This is the sound which is triggered then the boss spawns. I replaced the sound with some loud techno music waw file. Unfortunately, it is the same sound effect which is triggered then any summoners or necromancers pet spawns. So, for example: if I am camping Core and some necro logs to rebuff his character somewhere near, after few seconds his pet - Reanimated Man will spawn and will trigger my techno music.

image.png

You don't have to replace original files.

Simply edit entereventgrp from your system folder. For Core it is:

29006    0    a,SkillSound4.summon_shot\0    250.00000000    100.00000000    1    1    LineageEffect.e_u011_b    Wait

2 hours ago, Blitzkrieg said:

You don't have to replace original files.

Simply edit entereventgrp from your system folder. For Core it is:

29006    0    a,SkillSound4.summon_shot\0    250.00000000    100.00000000    1    1    LineageEffect.e_u011_b    Wait

I should be able to edit these dat files notepad yes? Tryed to encrypt / decrypt or rename them before opening, but dont work

1.jpg

2.jpg

This is what I see image.png.7d4334fc020166f98b48169dbd26a2f8.png

13 minutes ago, gedwu8 said:

I should be able to edit these dat files notepad yes? Tryed to encrypt / decrypt or rename them before opening, but dont work

1.jpg

2.jpg

This is what I see image.png.7d4334fc020166f98b48169dbd26a2f8.png

Can not upload more photos, idk why file size limit is so low...

Ah, mine is h5, for some reason i tought you were working with H5 too. It probably won't work for classic. I don't have any experience with classic though, so i can't help. gl!

12 hours ago, 911reg said:

Ah, mine is h5, for some reason i tought you were working with H5 too. It probably won't work for classic. I don't have any experience with classic though, so i can't help. gl!

thanks anyway, you helped a lot 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • Vision locked this topic