[Interlude To Gracia]Aiox Dual

aegsav

I think it pretty much. As always I facilitate and adapt in all versions. I hope you enjoy!

Link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/76172005/9bf08de7/AEGSAVINTER-KAMAEL-HELLBOUND-GRACIA-AIO_DUALS.html

Screen:

shot00056mo5.th.jpg

Credits:

aegsav: Adapted for all versions.

Sorry for My bad English

this aio duals is mine!!! this is a skeletontexture from heroduals :P, and this duals have acumen, haste, increase by 10k mp, and have renewal :P, and in a first time this duals are for IL.... :P

c ya and if u can change credits ......

ur friend download this duals from another forum in spanish :P

this aio duals is mine!!! this is a skeletontexture from heroduals :P, and this duals have acumen, haste, increase by 10k mp, and have renewal :P, and in a first time this duals are for IL.... :P

c ya and if u can change credits ......

ur friend download this duals from another forum in spanish :P

Friend I did not know that I already had them in a custom pack to use. As mentioned in the credits, I just adapted for all versions. I could pass the correct information of credit?

Sorry for my bad english

God have mercy for you.... god gives you +1 karma because you shared many tihngs today and he promise you that if you continue you may be awarded something else who knows. Tho he said you re-shared some things but its ok. Here you are your first karma. Have Fun.

God have mercy for you.... god gives you +1 karma because you shared many tihngs today and he promise you that if you continue you may be awarded something else who knows. Tho he said you re-shared some things but its ok. Here you are your first karma. Have Fun.

Thanks friend, I have much to share it with the forum. All my works are of the Interlude To Gracia, to facilitate the lives of friends of the forum.

I'm Sorry Man , But I Don't Like Puting Alone* Customs Onto My Server Because ThiS Overpowers Classes

*=I Mean That When You Put Customs For Only One Class Overpowers This Class And All The Server Is Taking This Class :/

100 posts Done ! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...