[Tools] l2 pack Drops,spoils//lvl viewer//auto crafter AIO

To start nice share but i dont understand how the drop.spoil thing works, I dropped them in my system but when i start lineage i cant see anything changed. So that is kinda confusing..

Thnx anyway ;)

as you said, you have droped those files into your system folder.In game, target a mob and  on the left hand side there's an arrow(press it).When you press that arrow it will logically show you the race of the mob, the resistance,etc...but it will have 2 more options the 1st is for the drop(of the mob targeted) and the 2nd for the spoil(of the mob targeted)ohh, dont forget to x the rate of an item with the rate of drops on the server that you play, cuz on the default rate that is shown,you are shown the official rates(x1)(eg: Animal Bones  5%(official rate)...Server that you play 5x(drop rate) so 5%*5=25% for the animal bones)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thx! but i've tried drop/spoil and got an error:

General protection fault!

History: FL2GameData::NpcDataLoad <- FL2GameData::Load() <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Mayb cos i'm playing interlude.anyway thx for share

oh god, i gave only 6 post... more 1 now ... i will 7 ^^

n/c.

can any1 reupload it..? i cant download it, dunno why, browser bug or serv upload bug..? or i just have no luck for it...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

works on interlude? i'm asking because i have so many stuff downloaded that don't work and i;m kinda sick of them :P

OMG People read all the posts.... its only for C4, and its an old thread, so watch out :P