Inertia Auto Farm

xdem

1 hour ago, LordWinter said:

You think too much about this system, since it costs the equivalent of two AdvExt extenders. I will not breed spam. Good luck in sales!

Maybe its too much for your tinny wallet. I understand that, but this can make a server have x5 more online count, and in server sizes like mine and those this code is designed for, this system can increase the server's revenue by multiple thousand euros.

Please gtfo now, its okay to not be able to afford it

4 minutes ago, ERROR501 said:

Based on the video I saw that the character response is not quick enough, good luck anyways!

Mate read the comments if you are not a troll !

The response in configured by the admin and is able to be changed in-game.

Admins may choose high latency like in the video (2000ms+) to provide advantage to real players.

Inertia can be configured to as low as 300ms latency which is 6x faster and can handle up to 10ms latency (that has virtually no difference than 300ms)

098e869dc92e3cd59d72cb0c763ed04e.gif

3ms latency for 200 players on my desktop laptop, this will be multiple times faster on a dedicated server. meaning you can reach sub 1ms latency for thousands of players.

I hope this clears the "confusion"

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, xdem said:

Mate read the comments if you are not a troll !

The response in configured by the admin and is able to be changed in-game.

Admins may choose high latency like in the video (2000ms+) to provide advantage to real players.

Inertia can be configured to as low as 300ms latency which is 6x faster and can handle up to 10ms latency (that has virtually no difference than 300ms)

098e869dc92e3cd59d72cb0c763ed04e.gif

3ms latency for 200 players on my desktop laptop, this will be multiple times faster on a dedicated server. meaning you can reach sub 1ms latency for thousands of players.

I hope this clears the "confusion"

xdem on top 👑👑👑

18 hours ago, 911reg said:

even though i despise any kind of automated farming system, gotta admit that this looks absolutely fucking amazing, good luck with your sales!

thx for the feedback 🙂

1 hour ago, Kara said:

[GR] Φυγε απο εδω ρε βλακα που εχεις σοβαρο auto-farm γελανε και οι πετρες, στειλε βιντεο απο το auto-farm σου μεσα στα catacomb και τα λεμε. [/GR]

@Kara Another wannabe developer who trashtalked on my engine. Share the love boys !

Edited by xdem