Reduce fog on interlude

business

1 hour ago, business said:

Hello. Need help. How to reduce fog in Interlude client by -50% to work with high details and low. Some of zones have too much fog witch disturb to farm. Thanks !

Hello. This you can do inside the maps. ( maps/*.unr ) Either fog is added or removed.

See which points you need, open it, analyze the classes and then you can start deleting.

3 hours ago, business said:

Hello. Need help. How to reduce fog in Interlude client by -50% to work with high details and low. Some of zones have too much fog witch disturb to farm. Thanks !

use L2PE to change fog distance in L2Fog (or move it under terrain changing Z distance to -65535. In ZoneInfo you can disable fog on whole game map.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/23/2021 at 10:22 PM, deMEV said:

use L2PE to change fog distance in L2Fog (or move it under terrain changing Z distance to -65535. In ZoneInfo you can disable fog on whole game map.

Hi @deMEV

i m wonder how i can disable fog for all maps ?

13 hours ago, GsL said:

Hi @deMEV

i m wonder how i can disable fog for all maps ?

i only know l2pe method, and you can use in game client command ///show fog to disable fog, if command not blocked via game protection.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, deMEV said:

i only know l2pe method, and you can use in game client command ///show fog to disable fog, if command not blocked via game protection.

i did what u say on l2pe and working perfect ❤️