Tool for encrypt/decrypt files like ( .dat ; .utx ; etc... )

37 minutes ago, Playinnova said:

I am buying Tool for encrypt/decrypt files like ( .dat ; .utx ; etc... )

Pm me for more info.

You can buy official, for example SmartCrypt ( can be decrypted ), but works well, or something else ( private ). 

But no protection can guarantee you complete secureness.

7 minutes ago, NevesOma said:

You can buy official, for example SmartCrypt ( can be decrypted ), but works well, or something else ( private ). 

But no protection can guarantee you complete secureness.

I know. I need it for decrypt some files only.

Not worth selling decryptor because if we do this then everyone will leak others people work im against it.

about encryptor i can offer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Playinnova said:

I am buying Tool for encrypt/decrypt files like ( .dat ; .utx ; etc... )

Pm me for more info.

buying what? you don't even have money. yesterday pmed me and tried to scam me with some l2scripts source files???

8 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

buying what? you don't even have money. yesterday pmed me and tried to scam me with some l2scripts source files???

I will not start disrespect you just because you made deals with my friend and he consider you are a good guy. But do not even talk trash about me again. Files are mine, and yes I can put on the line this L2-Scripts source files as an exchange for that tool.

Edited by Playinnova

10 minutes ago, Playinnova said:

I will not start disrespect you just because you made deals with my friend and he consider you are a good guy. But do not even talk trash about me again. Files are mine, and yes I can put on the line this L2-Scripts source files as an exchange for that tool.

What friend? You are the same guy. L2Pride=Grankain=PlayInnova. Same guy. Lying to people how you are making 50k euros a month from L2, living in a big house worth 1-2kk eur but for some reason you dont have money to buy a decrypter. Lol. Nobody believes your stories, chill. 

• Like 1

Just now, zemaitis said:

What friend? You are the same guy. L2Pride=Grankain=PlayInnova. Same guy. Lying to people how you are making 50k euros a month from L2, living in a big house worth 1-2kk eur but for some reason you dont have money to buy a decrypter. Lol. Nobody believes your stories, chill. 

I will not waste my time for your spam. Stick to the topic and help or leave the content.

18 minutes ago, Celestine said:

i dont think you will able  to invest 250$ for decryptor only a few people have this tool.

Can you explain me step by step what this tool does?