interlude [L2J] L2DAMAGE

L2DamageCom

2 minutes ago, BruT said:

for me 95% of the servers are shits so do i have to say it everywhere? u cant tell that l2damage is money grab admin cuz he got his loyal players who are playing there for years and they are happy with the wipes, i wont even mention that he doesnt even have huge amount of players like most of servers had and wiped every 3 months.

You don't have to, but I chose to say it for L2Damage because it's a server that has been open for years and now that players are leaving he's spamming wipes to get as much money as he can before there's 10 people online after wipe (same story with L2Java).

4 minutes ago, BruT said:

about slavery currently there are more than 5milion people on sale worldwide some for less than 50k euro, if u count the modern slavery then we cant really say that slavery is gone.

It's a different subject, but please do not argue that things are not better than they used to be because it doesn't make sense. Rome wasn't built in a day, many more generations need to pass and old fuckers need to die for the world to keep evolving towards freedom and prosperity. There's still people believing that sacrificing animals to fake gods will make their corps grow, but you can't state that 'People sacrifice animals everywhere, it's still a problem'.