Rankers Costumes for High Five

Just now, Zba1 said:

Every topic for premium members only. rotfl

This forum is useless anymore.

not everything some are yes if you dont like something none forces you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zba1 said:

Every topic for premium members only. rotfl

This forum is useless anymore.

lal
i like members like you... 
who dont come to this forum with words " can you help me with ..."
guys like you came here with " WHERE IS THE LINK?!"

Edited by Ehoq
  • Like 1

This is the function of the forum. First, I look for it, then I ask. This forum is useless even if the guide are for premium members. What will be the next "golden premium member"?

Edited by Zba1
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Zba1 said:

This is the function of the forum. First, I look for it, then I ask. This forum is useless even if the guide are for premium members. What will be the next "golden premium member"?

do something for the community and you will be rewarded, not always everything is free brother, that is over that, maybe or respect it or have that opinion also respected, good but there are thousands of free guides which you can follow to be able to do things yourself, gl.

38 minutes ago, CriticalError said:

do something for the community and you will be rewarded, not always everything is free brother, that is over that, maybe or respect it or have that opinion also respected, good but there are thousands of free guides which you can follow to be able to do things yourself, gl.

Maybe just delete regular forum members' accounts as they are unnecessary. Sharing knowledge with the chosen ones is very poor. Maybe stop posting anything, you will keep the knowledge only for yourself.

You have two choice:

First: pay for premium member https://maxcheaters.com/store/category/5-premium-member/

Second: go to russian forum and search free content. 

If you find it, hopefully, you just have to sign up and "like" for the password.

And don't waste time arguing.

Celestine just put the password for free, she will have regretted it. Because put his own publication back as before. Lovely.

7 minutes ago, Piaro said:

You have two choice:

First: pay for premium member https://maxcheaters.com/store/category/5-premium-member/

Second: go to russian forum and search free content. 

If you find it, hopefully, you just have to sign up and "like" for the password.

And don't waste time arguing.

Celestine just put the password for free, she will have regretted it. Because put his own publication back as before. Lovely.

In other forums you need to have x posts to use "Like" Button that forces  you to stay active on forum to download some content. Removing password so you people at least respect some stuff .I follow the person who does the same and I do it too because it's his creation.

20 hours ago, Celestine said:

In other forums you need to have x posts to use "Like" Button that forces  you to stay active on forum to download some content. Removing password so you people at least respect some stuff .I follow the person who does the same and I do it too because it's his creation.

I don't need a password for this file, I need the "Creating Costumes For Interlude" guide. I would like to create something of my own, but the entire guide is only for premium members.

I am disappointed with over 10 years of membership in this forum. You just built a financial pyramid here, not a forum. Until today, I did not know about the possibility of paying, but I expected it. If you don't know what's going on, it's about money. But I'm not going to argue, that was my last post.

9 hours ago, Zba1 said:

I don't need a password for this file, I need the "Creating Costumes For Interlude" guide. I would like to create something of my own, but the entire guide is only for premium members.

I am disappointed with over 10 years of membership in this forum. You just built a financial pyramid here, not a forum. Until today, I did not know about the possibility of paying, but I expected it. If you don't know what's going on, it's about money. But I'm not going to argue, that was my last post.

Dont now u can.

free shares are not the "function of this forum".
people spend time to make something and they need something in return.
they also give free shares and you have to thank them for that, not demand MORE FREE shares...
if you can't pay for premium then you probably can't use what is shared or sold here...get a different hobby...start collecting rocks , that's free ( up to a point )

strange thing...
if you can read "some persons" 
MXC looks like... "I GOING TO MXC FORUM! THERE ARE TONS OF IDIOTS, WHO MADE MY WORK ALREADY!" 
 - HEY MXC! GIMME A LINK FOR FREE FOR SERVER FILES WITH SOURCES OFC!
 - OK FukU! I COME LATER!
 - HEY MXC! GIMME A LINK TO CLIENT WITH FULL  LATEST MODIFICATIONS !

- FukU AGAIN ! WAIT FOR ME ! I COME LATER!
 - HEY MXC! GAME IS NOT OVER! NOW YOU MUST ANSWER ON 50000000000 OF MY QUESTIONS! FOR FREE OFC!
 CUZ I HAVE NO SINGLE IDEA EVEN HOW TO EDIT L2.ini TO COPY MY IP.
- YOU STILL HERE DOG? GO BACK TO WORK! CUZ IM LORD USER!
- AND NOW WHAT MXC? YOU SHOULD SPEND ALL YOUR TIME AND KNOWLEDGE FOR FREE! 
 CUZ IM LORD USER FOUND YOU IN GOOGLE IN 1 MINUTE AND READY TO OPEN "MY NEW SERVER"
 AND WHAT I CAN GIVE YOU BACK ? NOTHING! I JUST CAN BLAME YOU FOR CLOSED LINKS. AT MAXIMUM I CAN CURSE YOU BY SKYPE ! 
AHHHH FORGOT... YOU SHOULD SPEND YOUR MONEY AND RESOURCES TO KEEP THIS FORUM ALIVE! KKTHXFU

P.S. Sorry but CAPS is import here.

Edited by Ehoq
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HyperBlown said:

We should create a system, where you can only download certain stuff if you share something else. 😉

And it will quickly become a section full of spam. Instead, people should get a status/role update when they regularly upload assets that are missing on the forum.

Edited by Bru7aLMike