Armor Rankers Costumes for High Five

Celestine

Just now, Zba1 said:

Every topic for premium members only. rotfl

This forum is useless anymore.

not everything some are yes if you dont like something none forces you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zba1 said:

Every topic for premium members only. rotfl

This forum is useless anymore.

lal
i like members like you... 
who dont come to this forum with words " can you help me with ..."
guys like you came here with " WHERE IS THE LINK?!"

Edited by Ehoq
  • Like 1

This is the function of the forum. First, I look for it, then I ask. This forum is useless even if the guide are for premium members. What will be the next "golden premium member"?

Edited by Zba1
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Zba1 said:

This is the function of the forum. First, I look for it, then I ask. This forum is useless even if the guide are for premium members. What will be the next "golden premium member"?

do something for the community and you will be rewarded, not always everything is free brother, that is over that, maybe or respect it or have that opinion also respected, good but there are thousands of free guides which you can follow to be able to do things yourself, gl.

38 minutes ago, CriticalError said:

do something for the community and you will be rewarded, not always everything is free brother, that is over that, maybe or respect it or have that opinion also respected, good but there are thousands of free guides which you can follow to be able to do things yourself, gl.

Maybe just delete regular forum members' accounts as they are unnecessary. Sharing knowledge with the chosen ones is very poor. Maybe stop posting anything, you will keep the knowledge only for yourself.

You have two choice:

First: pay for premium member https://maxcheaters.com/store/category/5-premium-member/

Second: go to russian forum and search free content. 

If you find it, hopefully, you just have to sign up and "like" for the password.

And don't waste time arguing.

Celestine just put the password for free, she will have regretted it. Because put his own publication back as before. Lovely.

7 minutes ago, Piaro said:

You have two choice:

First: pay for premium member https://maxcheaters.com/store/category/5-premium-member/

Second: go to russian forum and search free content. 

If you find it, hopefully, you just have to sign up and "like" for the password.

And don't waste time arguing.

Celestine just put the password for free, she will have regretted it. Because put his own publication back as before. Lovely.

In other forums you need to have x posts to use "Like" Button that forces  you to stay active on forum to download some content. Removing password so you people at least respect some stuff .I follow the person who does the same and I do it too because it's his creation.