Summon bug

Kotegaeshi92

Question

Hi. im having this problem with summoners, sometimes (not all the time) when you use summoning  (all classes) it starts floating... someone had this problem? maybe u guys can tell me what packet can i check in the source to solve ... its really annoying.

Im using acis. Thank you very much guys.

Shot00003.jpg

5 answers to this question

8 hours ago, ExTrEmEDwarf said:

Which version of acis?

1 hour ago, Zake said:

In case it's a new acis version we won't be able to help you.

Its al older acis version, i think 350.. i know its old, but i have a project nearly finished with this and this is the only bug i found..  i just need to know what packets may cause this problem to look and make tests... 

You need to debug this issue via L2PHX. The target packet is AbstractNpcInfo (SummonInfo -> Opcode 0x16).

You need to check this part of packet:

writeC((_summon.isInsideZone(ZoneId.WATER)) ? 1 : (_summon.isFlying()) ? 2 : 0);

If server sending "2" then maybe client processing it as fly. Assume, what you broken something in Summon.java class and sometimes summon flying.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Rootware said:

You need to debug this issue via L2PHX. The target packet is AbstractNpcInfo (SummonInfo -> Opcode 0x16).

You need to check this part of packet:

writeC((_summon.isInsideZone(ZoneId.WATER)) ? 1 : (_summon.isFlying()) ? 2 : 0);

If server sending "2" then maybe client processing it as fly. Assume, what you broken something in Summon.java class and sometimes summon flying.

Thank you very much, im checking this and reply.. 🙂