Do you want MaxCheaters to have its own token?

Maxtor

So guys what do you think? Do you want maxcheaters to have its own token?

There are plenty of ideas, on how to approach and use this kind of token, from lineage 2 servers ,to other games. 

Whoever is into this, feel free to discuss here,, and why not collaborate to make it happen. 

• Haha 1

Yes , create the token then talk to all known admin to implement it as donate coin reward , so when a player will donate will buy this token at the price it is at that moment , harder part will be in game shop that will take the token from player and put into server owner wallet , but it sound good ideea , maybe some admins will hold crypto-donates and win more money 🙂

need a good plan from the start 🙂

Edited by arm4729

17 minutes ago, arm4729 said:

Yes , create the token then talk to all known admin to implement it as donate coin reward , so when a player will donate will buy this token at the price it is at that moment , harder part will be in game shop that will take the token from player and put into server owner wallet , but it sound good ideea , maybe some admins will hold crypto-donates and win more money 🙂

need a good plan from the start 🙂

centralized mxc token, with mxc middleman, no benefits for the public, no trasparency no safety no guarantees.

A nice crypto !

16 minutes ago, xdem said:

centralized mxc token, with mxc middleman, no benefits for the public, no trasparency no safety no guarantees.

A nice crypto !

Well , ideea is that mxc needs to think about all features of token from the start , (not to be the middleman) and then deploy the token and let it run on its own , no centralized at all , that the whole point of crypto ... i was just saying that would be great if more l2 servers would use same crypto token as donate coin.. like let's say you play on l2dex for 3 months you get some tokens maybe from in-game features maybe you bought them , next days when you bored or feel like trading items from l2dex to join l2reborn , you sell all your items on dex to mxc token go with them to l2reborn , or cash out if you want .. but how can this be implemented without middleman , thats whole point ? 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, arm4729 said:

Well , ideea is that mxc needs to think about all features of token from the start , (not to be the middleman) and then deploy the token and let it run on its own , no centralized at all , that the whole point of crypto ... i was just saying that would be great if more l2 servers would use same crypto token as donate coin.. like let's say you play on l2dex for 3 months you get some tokens maybe from in-game features maybe you bought them , next days when you bored or feel like trading items from l2dex to join l2reborn , you sell all your items on dex to mxc token go with them to l2reborn , or cash out if you want .. but how can this be implemented without middleman , thats whole point ? 

thats the point. you may cash out with cakeswap for example. mxc/bnb token swap. 

all can be done.

You buy with your money crypto / swap it into mxc token -> now what ? 

You got the mxc token , you can swap it back to other crypto or try to sell it for money (all with a fee for cakeswap for example) , what you can do more with the token now ? how to implement it in lineage 2 game inventory ? 

and why should I as a server owner allow a 3rd party currency to be traded and shift money and player community flow from my server to another? what an absurd idea

2 hours ago, xdem said:

and why should I as a server owner allow a 3rd party currency to be traded and shift money and player community flow from my server to another? what an absurd idea

because many players already do this kind of exchanges , and you as server administrator will get paid in the crypto token. I was just thinking for a function to the token in the world ,  do you have any better ideea ?

Otherwise , why not stick to paypal / g2a / paysafecard etc ?

11 minutes ago, arm4729 said:

because many players already do this kind of exchanges , and you as server administrator will get paid in the crypto token. I was just thinking for a function to the token in the world ,  do you have any better ideea ?

Otherwise , why not stick to paypal / g2a / paysafecard etc ?

are you delusional ? why do servers have to connect their donate currency ? what do you think the private l2 server scene is, the Steam store? 

Its out of this world to believe that we really need a common donate currency for all servers, let alone it will be a centralized mxc crypto, lets get real friend 

then let it be another crypto with no real use , i was dreaming big here , have to be honest , but why not ? anyway l2 scene is nothing like it was at least 3 years ago , and sadly it will be worse and worse

i would like to accept donation on my project as crypto. 
Glad to see global l2 token as MxC, BUT ...
1. 99.9% projects is freeshard, which means they are "ignore" of copyright.
To promote a token means trying to make your token popular on projects, BUT ... making it recognizable means "extra eyes" of the copyright holder of the game on "Your Project".
2. A lot of people have no idea how to swap their "real" money to "wallet" and then exchange it to pair MXC/BNB for example.
Which means... oh fuk here is donation is crypto only... i have no idea about Crypto.. i wont even learn how to, cuz no single crypto in my Life...i dont care about. kkthxbb

3. Back to the Copyrights.... Lets see how Road Map of Token looks like ? 
CONGRATZ LEDIES AND GENTLEMEN ! BIGGEST FREESHARDS PROJECT NOW ACCEPT "MXC" AS DONATION?! to be fonest...is a  Dream more then Truth... looks like.
maybe i do not undestand how it should works...

4. Token Farm must be INGAME method somehow... for example "kill Valakas get 1 MXC"
there should be an option to withdraw the token to your Crypto wallet.
on the one hand, yes ... it can attract the attention of the Clans who are hunting for monetary rewards, and I even believe in it as a reality . (if I were a Clan leader, I would definitely appreciate this as a big +)
HERE IS REALITY AGAIN :
For example... Dead Server... MXC is eazy to "farm"  now.. cuz only 1 our clan can farm Valakas, which means we are getting MXC eazyway... then we are withdraw it and go to the "BIG PROJECT" and buy all what we need WHICH MEANS NO MONEY FOR "BIG PROJECT HOLDERS"

I Dont even speak about other games...

P.S. If you still serious and gonna try it anyway...i will get some on Pre-Sale.
//===================================

ADD 

//==================================
Better thing you can do, IMO! 
Is Create donation system for pay method for projects ( no matter L2 is it or not) which accept ANY "real" money and AUTO convert it to MxC token.
any money  autoconvert to MXC and wallet(Game Project) honder can exchange it  to pair BNB( with extra fee, ofc) and Send to his own wallet. 

As Result you will get better road map, safe from copyright, because you are not getting pay methods, you are just offer people(Players) to buy your token and then you are send your token "true owner" and ,is his will, what he want : keep it in MXC or change it to BNB.
I would like to see this "Lazy Function" to my project.

Edited by Ehoq

14 hours ago, Ehoq said:

i would like to accept donation on my project as crypto. 
Glad to see global l2 token as MxC, BUT ...
1. 99.9% projects is freeshard, which means they are "ignore" of copyright.
To promote a token means trying to make your token popular on projects, BUT ... making it recognizable means "extra eyes" of the copyright holder of the game on "Your Project".
2. A lot of people have no idea how to swap their "real" money to "wallet" and then exchange it to pair MXC/BNB for example.
Which means... oh fuk here is donation is crypto only... i have no idea about Crypto.. i wont even learn how to, cuz no single crypto in my Life...i dont care about. kkthxbb

3. Back to the Copyrights.... Lets see how Road Map of Token looks like ? 
CONGRATZ LEDIES AND GENTLEMEN ! BIGGEST FREESHARDS PROJECT NOW ACCEPT "MXC" AS DONATION?! to be fonest...is a  Dream more then Truth... looks like.
maybe i do not undestand how it should works...

4. Token Farm must be INGAME method somehow... for example "kill Valakas get 1 MXC"
there should be an option to withdraw the token to your Crypto wallet.
on the one hand, yes ... it can attract the attention of the Clans who are hunting for monetary rewards, and I even believe in it as a reality . (if I were a Clan leader, I would definitely appreciate this as a big +)
HERE IS REALITY AGAIN :
For example... Dead Server... MXC is eazy to "farm"  now.. cuz only 1 our clan can farm Valakas, which means we are getting MXC eazyway... then we are withdraw it and go to the "BIG PROJECT" and buy all what we need WHICH MEANS NO MONEY FOR "BIG PROJECT HOLDERS"

I Dont even speak about other games...

P.S. If you still serious and gonna try it anyway...i will get some on Pre-Sale.
//===================================

ADD 

//==================================
Better thing you can do, IMO! 
Is Create donation system for pay method for projects ( no matter L2 is it or not) which accept ANY "real" money and AUTO convert it to MxC token.
any money  autoconvert to MXC and wallet(Game Project) honder can exchange it  to pair BNB( with extra fee, ofc) and Send to his own wallet. 

As Result you will get better road map, safe from copyright, because you are not getting pay methods, you are just offer people(Players) to buy your token and then you are send your token "true owner" and ,is his will, what he want : keep it in MXC or change it to BNB.
I would like to see this "Lazy Function" to my project.

erc-20 tokens are old now. 

welcome to 2021, ERC-1155 non fungible tokens for mxc. 

Coming soon!

All transcactions are open to everyone.

Price cannot be manipulated.

no arbitrage.

no pancakeswaps for bnb and those strange procedures to exchange, no liquidation ,

no rug pulls.

i seen discussion about -1155 even in 2018...
but tokens like AXS , GALA, SLP are still on -20...
i dont know about Tokens Develop much... but i made extra money on AXS.. and is enough for me as User. 
Im Lazy Miner and cannot disscuss with ya about standart -.-
i'm just wrote what i knew( think) about it.

Edited by Ehoq