Jump to content

Questname-e.dat


Recommended Posts

Has anyone altered聽through the questname and successfully saved any changes? I can't edit this dat even with prayer. Anyone who has changed it gives a help ai... I've tested several File Edit and so far none works in this file.聽馃お

Protocol: 413

Edited by Menadel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Menadel said:

Has anyone altered聽through the questname and successfully saved any changes? I can't edit this dat even with prayer. Anyone who has changed it gives a help ai... I've tested several File Edit and so far none works in this file.聽馃お

Protocol: 413

413 is not a protocol...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/26/2021 at 1:10 PM, Menadel said:

Has anyone altered聽through the questname and successfully saved any changes? I can't edit this dat even with prayer. Anyone who has changed it gives a help ai... I've tested several File Edit and so far none works in this file.聽馃お

Protocol: 413

413 is some kind of encryption protocol.
To find out the protocol version you can use the L2 function L2PV.

Create an cmd / bat file and add this lines:

l2.exe -L2ProtocolVersion

Once launched聽you will see the protocol version.

On older clients聽the information from this file changes without problems. It is not clear for you under what chronicles or under what protocol you are doing.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/28/2021 at 4:14 AM, NevesOma said:

On older clients聽the information from this file changes without problems. It is not clear for you under what chronicles or under what protocol you are doing.

Interlude Version

On 8/28/2021 at 4:14 AM, NevesOma said:

413 is some kind of encryption protocol.
To find out the protocol version you can use the L2 function L2PV.

Create an cmd / bat file and add this lines:

l2.exe -L2ProtocolVersion

Once launched聽you will see the protocol version.

On older clients聽the information from this file changes without problems. It is not clear for you under what chronicles or under what protocol you are doing.

I can even open the file in file edit, but I can't change and save it again, just like armogrp, weapongrp, itemname... Is there anything different about this dat?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

u rename all this line ? id 611

https://imgur.com/V5NQYBh

i add 1 more s 馃槃聽and working good

and maybe good idea change questname for server side too 馃槈

Edited by KejbL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, KejbL said:

yes interlude... upload here u questname.dat file

https://mega.nz/file/4DpEiZZR#q7pH7K-ixl-51OqoNT2iP4TfAw_lYo9TDZ110aNw_Nw

your file has the "a," tags while mine doesn't... i think my questname is in trouble.

"1聽聽 聽611聽聽 聽1聽聽 聽Alliance with Varka Silenos聽聽 聽Form an Alliance!聽聽 聽In order to obtain the Mark of Varka's Alliance..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Menadel said:

https://mega.nz/file/4DpEiZZR#q7pH7K-ixl-51OqoNT2iP4TfAw_lYo9TDZ110aNw_Nw

your file has the "a," tags while mine doesn't... i think my questname is in trouble.

"1聽聽 聽611聽聽 聽1聽聽 聽Alliance with Varka Silenos聽聽 聽Form an Alliance!聽聽 聽In order to obtain the Mark of Varka's Alliance..."

all work good 馃檪聽normal i change it...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, KejbL said:

all work good 馃檪聽normal i change it...

So why is it wrong with me?
I first select the client (interlude-413 in this case), then choose the file, then it gives a warning saying that the file is possibly unencrypted, I continue and it only shows an L on the screen...

https://imgur.com/a/HVuDbXB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Menadel said:

So why is it wrong with me?
I first select the client (interlude-413 in this case), then choose the file, then it gives a warning saying that the file is possibly unencrypted, I continue and it only shows an L on the screen...

https://imgur.com/a/HVuDbXB

its soft problem... i use normal L2 File edit v.2 ... not from Miko

try download other soft 馃槈聽with miko version have some problem...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, KejbL said:

its soft problem... i use normal L2 File edit v.2 ... not from Miko

try download other soft 馃槈聽with miko version have some problem...

Share your file edit pls?

Another file edit...

https://imgur.com/a/oHdVCyx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Vision locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Create New...