Ranking

Naseka

Question

Hello fellow cheaters!

I'm trying to get the Class1 tag but all i get is Black Rectangles.

This is the code responsible for it.

Results

0 - No tag

1 - Rank1

2 - Race1

3 - Rank1

4 - Black rectangle

12 - Black rectangle

if (containsMask(UserInfoType.RANKING)) // 196
		{
			packet.writeH(6);
			packet.writeD(RankManager.getInstance().getPlayerGlobalRank(_player) == 1 ? 1 : RankManager.getInstance().getPlayerRaceRank(_player) == 1 ? 2 : 0);
		}

11 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, xRelic said:

give us a little more information about what exactly you want to do and what pack are you working on?

image.png

L2J Mobius.

I have the Class Rank done. Trying to apply the Class1 tag(mask or w/e is called).

When i change this

packet.writeD(RankManager.getInstance().getPlayerGlobalRank(_player) == 1 ? 1 : RankManager.getInstance().getPlayerRaceRank(_player) == 1 ? 2 : 0);

To this(Where i include the Class Rank)

packet.writeD(RankManager.getInstance().getPlayerGlobalRank(_player) == 1 ? 1 : RankManager.getInstance().getPlayerRaceRank(_player) == 1 ? 2 : RankManager.getInstance().getPlayerClassRank(_player) == 1 ? 4 : 0);

It shows a black rectangle like the picture below instead of Class1.

QQ.jpg

qq1.png

5 hours ago, Naseka said:

L2J Mobius.

I have the Class Rank done. Trying to apply the Class1 tag(mask or w/e is called).

When i change this

To this(Where i include the Class Rank)

packet.writeD(RankManager.getInstance().getPlayerGlobalRank(_player) == 1 ? 1 : RankManager.getInstance().getPlayerRaceRank(_player) == 1 ? 2 : RankManager.getInstance().getPlayerClassRank(_player) == 1 ? 4 : 0);

It shows a black rectangle like the picture below instead of Class1.

QQ.jpg

qq1.png

You use free version or private?

Send directly your desire value and if you will see again the black box, means that is client issue. Otherwise debug your code to see what you will send