[Share]GoodBoy Bot: The new Superman.

NITROUS SYSTEM

guys plz am analfabet \no have 200 post\ my pc is AMD 2500+ \1 gb ram \geoforce 5200 256 mb\ and no possible buy new pc i not have money \and  I always try to help but be apprentice\ i need seeeeeeee u topc i need u both plz omg givme grift plx  am lay person!!!or g givme linck have both off for private server (Gracia part 2) i luking but not have ok?

Tancks guys i love yous

OBS : I  now try all  topics that I try to speak well and use L2net edit host in then log OOg 10.9.3 and I get same error (enter word time out)I get a lot virus to try several options .... :(

edit am up one stage now i not get msg enter word time out but i dont know  what i nnneeed look amon or no? ogg not disconect and i see mp,hp,status,but no move ,no see skills , help plox..look:

ofganewq2.jpg

i need l2info.dat change? i use oogg 10.92 and inf.dat from 10.93

Sorry guys am make help in  error topic move admin plx and sorry me

not cracked... publically... :P

I know a few people who managed to do it... Cant say any more or they'll kill me. I'm actually surprised you haven't figured it out sltbnjr, this is something you could do.

not cracked... publically... :P

I know a few people who managed to do it... Cant say any more or they'll kill me. I'm actually surprised you haven't figured it out sltbnjr, this is something you could do.

Oh GoodBoy got cracked? I would love to know how they cracked it but yeah if you share it. It's bound to be fixed in no time.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, failures, all of you, to crack Superman or Goodboy which is the same thing, all you need to do is download a Packet Analysis tool (i.e. Wireshark) capture the 9 DNS version's requests, put the DNS server names in your host file(just like the L2walker work around) get yourself a traffic gen(i.e. Bittwist or Scapy) right a quick Python script to server up the correct Packets for the correct DNS server version request(i.e. v1.BigDog888.com) and set your network card for an alternate IP of 68.**.**.**. I don't remember off the IP of the top of my head.

At least that's what you would do if wanted to crack it, but I'm way to lazy to upload that shit on to here.

And I left out a couple things in there too...so that you have to think to get it for free

If you are really lazy I'll sell you the crack $50 :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...