Dominator FOI skill time

Hello folks, I wish to hear the players  and not only them opinion about skill Flames Of Invincibility  timing increasing from 30 sec to 1 min for more longer and intense pvp on LOW rate server. Please free hit your opinion here  its good or bad idea ! :) 

Thank You ! :)

2 minutes ago, MrTitanas said:

Hello folks, I wish to hear the players  and not only them opinion about skill Flames Of Invincibility  timing increasing from 30 sec to 1 min for more longer and intense pvp on LOW rate server. Please free hit your opinion here  its good or bad idea ! :) 

Thank You ! :)

if you want clear Opinion lets say u make it 1 Minute to last it will be annoying for all clans

best opinion for me is Make it 1 Minute but if someone cast any skill FOI effect will be off seems more fair

On 6/16/2021 at 6:48 PM, Celestine said:

if you want clear Opinion lets say u make it 1 Minute to last it will be annoying for all clans

best opinion for me is Make it 1 Minute but if someone cast any skill FOI effect will be off seems more fair

+1 

Making it longer will perhaps make it worse.

I like the way it works on Classic - actions cancel the effect; same goes for other invul skills. Like @Ehoqsaid, it's mostly used to take your position.

Edited by Trance
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...