Augment armors/jewels bug

Irrelevant

Question

Hello, well i just notice a bug . (L2jFrozen 1132)
Without i do nothing ,armor's helmet got augmented by it self and guess what : it also get an active skill :P .

How can i avoid that bug happen again and fix it ? 

https://imgur.com/a/gurAWAE

Thanks in advance.

It's 100% used bad database 

Full wipe and try again 

If problem remains u have done something I source 

I used that source and was fine 

I had same bug but that was from sql with bad wipe 

5 minutes ago, GsL said:

It's 100% used bad database 

Full wipe and try again 

If problem remains u have done something I source 

I used that source and was fine 

I had same bug but that was from sql with bad wipe 

when i downloaded sources i installed database from them, i didn't download sql backup or an compiled pack ,so sql was wiped and clear.

Edited by Irrelevant

9 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

when i downloaded sources i installed database from them, i didn't download sql backup or an compiled pack ,so sql was wiped and clear.

Strange 

By the way leave c6 .. go classic xd

4 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

classic is way better ,thats true  but i had already created this project and its almost done ..

Try to use a full wiped base and test .. if this happen again .. hire a dev .. like @BruT

47 minutes ago, BruT said:

didn't knew armors were augmentable in interlude, if augments appear without reason where shouldnt then you have a serious issue.

this bug is happening for me at least only with bad wipe

when a player id with augments is used from a new player id so the oold augments pass to new id player and going on

if exist something else then QQ

28 minutes ago, GsL said:

this bug is happening for me at least only with bad wipe

when a player id with augments is used from a new player id so the oold augments pass to new id player and going on

if exist something else then QQ

actually augments are bound to item object ids so yes, your case is quite possible

As @BruT mentioned, augmentations data are applying to an objectid. So if at any case, the item with this object will be deleted (probably manually) without deleting the correpsonding augmentation data, then the next item which will get this object id, will automatically restore the augment. As you already saw, you may see the item name as Augmented, but the stats / skill is not appearing at the tooltip. This is happening because augments are not implemented on C6 on armor type items.

So, the problem is located at a bad move by you. I doubt frozen have that issue (even though is so bad)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, melron said:

As @BruT mentioned, augmentations data are applying to an objectid. So if at any case, the item with this object will be deleted (probably manually) without deleting the correpsonding augmentation data, then the next item which will get this object id, will automatically restore the augment. As you already saw, you may see the item name as Augmented, but the stats / skill is not appearing at the tooltip. This is happening because augments are not implemented on C6 on armor type items.

So, the problem is located at a bad move by you. I doubt frozen have that issue (even though is so bad)

ok, i will let that way then and hope that was a mistake of mine  :/ ..it just was so weird .. cause i created new chars to test oly games balance and i bought armors B,A,S, i wear B grade and after few restarts of server some change of main classes i change armor to DC and i notice that helmet was augment . Skill was clarity passive so i dont know if it actually worked :/ but it was at passive skill.
Anyway thanks for reply , i just hope it wont happen again

Edited by Irrelevant

i can resolve this issue as i once tried to open those , shitty files #hypest2435 , add me and i can resolve it or even i can give you some good sources that you might like for free and get a good working server 

1 hour ago, Hypest said:

i can resolve this issue as i once tried to open those , shitty files #hypest2435 , add me and i can resolve it or even i can give you some good sources that you might like for free and get a good working server 

Reply here how so u can help more ppl ..