help please

luxus7s

Question

Hi, i have problem with my interlude client. I have windows 10 pro x64. 

I cant find system that allow modify npcgrp.dat etc... i tried alredy some patched systems, but L2.exe run but didnt load the game. i have disabled windows 10 protection and added L2 folder to excludes. I am so pissed. I need a patch with protocl 740-746.

the screen below is only one patch i found that works on my pc and with server files i use (L2Jfrozen). after i edit npcgrp.dat, i get this error.

i spended alredy 2 days on this..

please help.

error.PNG

8 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, KabLe21 said:

use clean ncpgrp.dat and add u line here... maybe old  .dat files dmg 😉 or bad protocol saved .. try decrypt it 😉

i downloaded l2veritas patch, that server work with adrenaline also. i put my edited .dat file and it load the game with no errors. but also i cant use this patch for my server.

i cant decrypt it via l2encdec couse of win10 is so problematic.. and i couple days ago i change motherboard to z590 and i cant run windows 7 😕

i've alredy tried so many clean patches, but most of them didnt load game, just process run in taskmanager. the 746 patch, that Rootware send, work in my pc, but still get same error.

here is veritas patch, but here when i change ip to 127.0.0.1 i cant connect to my server.

and here is the clean 746 patch that i can connect to my server, but after edit some file with file editor i got error from screen on 1st post

Edited by luxus7s

4 hours ago, luxus7s said:

i've alredy tried so many clean patches, but most of them didnt load game, just process run in taskmanager. the 746 patch, that Rootware send, work in my pc, but still get same error.

here is veritas patch, but here when i change ip to 127.0.0.1 i cant connect to my server.

and here is the clean 746 patch that i can connect to my server, but after edit some file with file editor i got error from screen on 1st post

this veritas patch its not patch but only any custom system... not use it... better download any clean interface from mxc and edit files...

this patch missing animations and systextures for items... all time give u any error when dont have completed files for it :) izi

Edited by KabLe21