interlude [L2J] L2Ancestral

xasou

Just now, Elfocrash said:

Don't bother with him. He is a troll. The server is decent.

oBXwGwk.png

Oh @Elfocrashthanks mate 😄 I literally didn't know but being that we adopted a policy when we opened that we reply to EVERYONE, discord, in-game, forums etc, I wanted to be helpful and actually not absolute with him. But thanks for clarification, I'm not that aware of all the forums and it helps when people help me understand, cheers!

people are always wrong about such servers okay lets say a server with full population is always crowded right but as admins they are bad cuz they dont care about anything just money.

this guy who has this server he cares about the majority of the community maybe his server has "150 online" but he does his best to provide a succesfull server without any problems i dont know why you are so negative on every server topic but thats what i know from my expirience as a player

• Like 1

Thanks for the support guys.

I have to say, we never expected an opening with a huge amount of players, simply because we offer a very different experience from most interlude servers that exist nowadays. We won't pay money to people to play. We won't tolerate corruption as we have no interest in bribing players.

However, we are optimistic about a steady player count growth with time, as more and more players will trust us and invest their time in us. Remember, we won't wipe and we won't announce any new seasons.

Edited by An4rchy

• Vision changed the title to [L2J] L2Ancestral