Collection L2 Shares [Updated 25/07/2023][GOOGLE DRIVE]

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 03/09/2022][GOOGLE DRIVE]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 09/09/2022][GOOGLE DRIVE]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 13/09/2022][GOOGLE DRIVE]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 19/09/2022][GOOGLE DRIVE]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2022 at 1:41 AM, demzyraggaa said:

hello my friend you have uploaded this skin? in the collection @CriticalError

93593468.jpg

no yet.

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 18/12/2022][GOOGLE DRIVE]
On 12/17/2022 at 9:19 PM, CriticalError said:

I'm super interested in more details about this! I've been working on a Diablo mod for L2 myself for a while now when I have time, where is this from? Also, do you have any screens of the actual NPCs?

Thanks!

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 22/12/2022][GOOGLE DRIVE]

Updated

Elemental Water [Interlude] Preview Album

Elemental Water [Interlude] Preview Album

Embryo [Interlude] Preview Album

Enchanter Horse [Interlude] Preview Album

Enchanter, Wizard [Interlude] Preview Album

Ert Alchemy [Interlude] Preview Album

Ert Guard [Interlude] Preview Album

Ert Guide [Interlude] Preview Album

Ert GuildMaster with Effects Interlude] Preview Album
Event Npc StaticMesh and Effect [Interlude] Preview Album

On 12/20/2022 at 5:33 PM, Bumble said:

I'm super interested in more details about this! I've been working on a Diablo mod for L2 myself for a while now when I have time, where is this from? Also, do you have any screens of the actual NPCs?

Thanks!

Hello well about NPC is not designed a custom diablo or something like that, is just a HTML templated created, anyway it can be done a NPC from Diablo ported to L2 too in any case.

• Thanks 1

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 27/12/2022][GOOGLE DRIVE]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 29/12/2022][GOOGLE DRIVE]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 01/01/2023][GOOGLE DRIVE]

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 09/01/2023][GOOGLE DRIVE]