Collection L2 Shares [Updated 25/07/2023][GOOGLE DRIVE]

37 minutes ago, VegaBoy said:

I had a bug within the game with the introduction of the classic interface. In the part of the options, the classic "alt+x", when I press it or use the "alt+x", the small screen that would open, its texture does not appear, but the buttons are functioning like invisible and interferes with the other buttons, like, inventory, skills, status, among others... and after I open "alt+x", I can't close it anymore, I can only restart or close the game and open it again!

understand buddy, I can't fix that because is not my job so well you can try ask @Celestinemaybe he can do it but im not in that area of interfaces sorry

12 minutes ago, CriticalError said:

understand buddy, I can't fix that because is not my job so well you can try ask @Celestinemaybe he can do it but im not in that area of interfaces sorry

right "hermano", just don't get me wrong, I just wanted to report the bug, right?

Help us @Celestine , please!

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 02/06/2022][GOOGLE DRIVE]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 05/06/2022][GOOGLE DRIVE]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 07/06/2022][GOOGLE DRIVE]
21 hours ago, CriticalError said:

Hello. Could you please still upload pictures of previews ? At least from the new posts, since I understand you removed the previews from 1st page as to avoid the massive loading of countless images. But we need a preview of new posts so we won't have to download & implement something in order to see if it looks good. 

41 minutes ago, YeahThePro said:

Hello. Could you please still upload pictures of previews ? At least from the new posts, since I understand you removed the previews from 1st page as to avoid the massive loading of countless images. But we need a preview of new posts so we won't have to download & implement something in order to see if it looks good. 

yeah I know buddy, but for request and for not overloaded topic I can't do it, maybe in future begin again do or make something for show that, but for now need think what we can do about that, sorry for issues buddy and understand clearly.

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 10/06/2022][GOOGLE DRIVE]

Updated

Blaze Pack (Armor, Weapon, Helmet & Wing) [Interlude] Preview Album
Demon Armor[Interlude] Preview Album
Dino Armor [Interlude] 

On 6/8/2022 at 7:20 PM, splicho said:

Simple man. Upload the images to https://postimages.org/ and then add the album link here...

For example: https://postimg.cc/gallery/k2R5fRk/27565c67

done, future uploads will be like this way 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, CriticalError said:

Лучший!

On 6/8/2022 at 3:01 AM, CriticalError said:

12 hours ago, CriticalError said:

Well done! Is it possible to upload previews for antharas armor 2, dino armor and "Armors [Interlude]" ? 

5 hours ago, YeahThePro said:

Well done! Is it possible to upload previews for antharas armor 2, dino armor and "Armors [Interlude]" ? 

updated, check first post, is a preview there, have fun.

Updated

Armor Leviathan [Interlude-H5] Preview Album

Draconic Armor-Hood-Helmet [Interlude-H5] Preview Album

Elite Elegia Armor [Interlude-H5] Preview Album

Gold Dragon Uniform [Interlude-H5] Preview Album

• Thanks 1

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 17/06/2022][GOOGLE DRIVE]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection L2 Shares [Updated 19/06/2022][GOOGLE DRIVE]

4 hours ago, CriticalError said:

When trying to download guardian armor and cloak, it says "failed, virus detected". Please check the files for viruses and try re-packing them.