Read, I am hopeless

dramaa93

Question

I know you guys are tired about helping ppl, but if there is anyone who can help me personally about database I'll be glad, if I have to pay for your help I am also rdy for this so please give me personal help.

PS. Sry but I rly need help.

Edited by dramaa93

6 answers to this question

I want to link database to website, I saw countless topics about this but I still can't, and it's important to me.

I am getting access denied every time, so if anyone personally explain or even show me how I have to make it ,I'll be glad 😕

Edited by dramaa93

21 minutes ago, dramaa93 said:

I want to link database to website, I saw countless topics about this but I still can't, and it's important to me.

I am getting access denied every time, so if anyone personally explain or even show me how I have to make it ,I'll be glad 😕

It MAY be some of the following

1) You are putting wrong credentials

2)Your firewall blocks your host provider,

3)Mysql port is disabled

4)You didn't enable remote mysql access

5)You didn't give mysql permissions to a remote user (your host)

If you has "access denied" message, then you got physical connect to Database but authorization was failed. You need created in database new user for "remote access" (e.g. him host must be defined as "%") and add him as owner of necessary database and give him necessary privileges. In this case you will have access. Otherwise the secure checks will block any external connections/authorizations.