Server Client Protection Source Codes!

CubAfull

Question

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, guytis said:

I would share with you, but since you liked @Mechas when he attacked me for free, you should ask him .. he is very layered haha

Hi @guytis I don't know you and I have no problem with you or anyone. I liked @Mechas post because he is working fixing the npcpos, nothing more! 

It's a shame that you misunderstood me and clearly my "Like" can be interpreted the way you did, but it's ok, I respect your opinion :thumbs-up:

• Like 1

On 3/3/2021 at 12:49 PM, CubAfull said:

Hi @guytis I don't know you and I have no problem with you or anyone. I liked @Mechas post because he is working fixing the npcpos, nothing more! 

It's a shame that you misunderstood me and clearly my "Like" can be interpreted the way you did, but it's ok, I respect your opinion :thumbs-up:

is a person with a lot of resentment. He never gives away anything, he always lives on other people, and when you touch the subject he assaults you, but since we are with the posts, I show what he lives me saying so that they see the kind of person he is...
Report these attitudes several times, I never received any response from the moderators, I have put negative votes on it and mysteriously disappear... I'm not leaving it to you.

mx1.jpg

mx2.jpg

On 3/1/2021 at 9:06 PM, CubAfull said:

Hello guys,

I'm looking for this files "Server Client Protection Source Codes!" posted by @Arias .

Please @Sighed or @xeL can you please share this files? Thanks!

try this, i dont test...
serverguardsource (mediafire.com)

• Upvote 1