L2Reborn - Adena & Items [ Discount Prices % ] Best offers

down

2 hours ago, Fin4L said:

I AM L2REBORN PLAYER AND WANT TO BUY ADENA.....PLZ CONTACT ME HERE

PERSONAL MASSAGE NAME Fin4L

Don’t waste money soon they will start new season.

• Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 11:36 PM, down said:

They are only updating the client.

No server related changes will be made.

A sure about it? Even if they will update client from c6 to star wars ( l calling it other versions like H5 and others) do you think who started on c6 will be happy to play some at other version ? 

11 hours ago, MrTitanas said:

A sure about it? Even if they will update client from c6 to star wars ( l calling it other versions like H5 and others) do you think who started on c6 will be happy to play some at other version ? 

They will not update client.

Edited by kanga

12 hours ago, MrTitanas said:

Yeah, i am pretty sure.

I said it wrong, let me correct myself.

The thing is that the new client will be optional. You won't be forced to use it in order to play.

So there will be two options:

1. Interlude vanilla client
  2. Classic client (i believe)

It will be playable with both clients, so players will be able to chose which one they prefer.

Edited by down

10 hours ago, down said:

Yeah, i am pretty sure.

I said it wrong, let me correct myself.

The thing is that the new client will be optional. You won't be forced to use it in order to play.

So there will be two options:

1. Interlude vanilla client
  2. Classic client (i believe)

It will be playable with both clients, so players will be able to chose which one they prefer.

I dunno about it, last time l checked it was dead for me. I am sure they need vipe, lots of old players sold out items and left it ages ago 🙂

8 minutes ago, MrTitanas said:

I dunno about it, last time l checked it was dead for me. I am sure they need vipe, lots of old players sold out items and left it ages ago 🙂

No it's pretty fine.

Edited by kanga

• 2 weeks later...
  • down changed the title to L2Reborn - Adena & Items [ Disount Prices % ] Best Offers
  • down changed the title to L2Reborn - Adena & Items [ Disount Prices % ] + Bonus adena
  • 3 weeks later...
  • down changed the title to L2Reborn - Adena & Items [ Disount Prices % ] + Bonus adena
  • down changed the title to L2Reborn - Adena & Items [ Disount Prices % ] - x1 | x3
  • 3 weeks later...