Typical "Dynasty" problem...

Ehoq

Hi to all!

Again i raise that old "dust" about Dynasty i know... now i try add Jeweler, Platium and Satin Dynasty into interlude....

Again typical problem with "shoulder attach" i have not found any tutorial how to add properly...my knowledge in 3ds max is pathetic ( same is my English i know)

I start with Blender.... used blender 2.8 ... i added both models... connected em with each other... WORKS! looks fine... no problem... even bones seems to remain in their own places.. exported  .PSK model...! 

Import in UE.... WOOOOOOOOOOORKS! Textures attached correctly....THANK YOU GOD !  BUT!

When i add animations it looks like my armor somewhere on the ground...although i can see model in correct position(excluding shoulder for some reason) ( i tried replace armor model with shoulder, then i cannot attach texture properly and same bug with animation anyway)) 

so here im looking for help..!

I do not asking you  to do work for me... just tell me ... possible it to do excluding work in 3ds max....

Maybe any tutorial...

Thank you for advice. 

On 1/16/2021 at 7:38 PM, Ehoq said:

Hi to all!

Again i raise that old "dust" about Dynasty i know... now i try add Jeweler, Platium and Satin Dynasty into interlude....

Again typical problem with "shoulder attach" i have not found any tutorial how to add properly...my knowledge in 3ds max is pathetic ( same is my English i know)

I start with Blender.... used blender 2.8 ... i added both models... connected em with each other... WORKS! looks fine... no problem... even bones seems to remain in their own places.. exported  .PSK model...! 

Import in UE.... WOOOOOOOOOOORKS! Textures attached correctly....THANK YOU GOD !  BUT!

When i add animations it looks like my armor somewhere on the ground...although i can see model in correct position(excluding shoulder for some reason) ( i tried replace armor model with shoulder, then i cannot attach texture properly and same bug with animation anyway)) 

so here im looking for help..!

I do not asking you  to do work for me... just tell me ... possible it to do excluding work in 3ds max....

Maybe any tutorial...

Thank you for advice. 

Hi.

I’m using blender 2,79 and C4 client. Importing animation into Blender is bugged and I advise against that, especially for character’s animation. For monsters it „somehow” works. But you don’t have to import animations to export mesh to UE.

When you attach shoulder to your armor you have to assign vertex to the bones in Blender. The shoulder’s bone has to have the same name as vertex grup. (Don’t try to rotate your mesh in comparison to the bones. In fact don’t care about the bones <:3 )

If position of your armor in L2 is not correct you can fix it by UE.

2 minutes ago, Ehoq said:

@QurczakSfarmy thank you!

how to fix in UE ? translations XYZ?

You're welcome.

That's right! Use translations XYZ or Rotation (Pich Roll Yaw) if you need to rotate your Mesh

On 1/21/2021 at 1:32 PM, Ehoq said:

@QurczakSfarmyand how do you export from blender?

Add two add-ons fallowing this:

https://www.katsbits.com/tutorials/blender/psa-psk-add-ons-import-export-tool.php

Select mesh and armature

Click "Export"

Done <:3

forum.jpg

• Dragic locked this topic