Bring Diablo III Section Back!

Greetings! I've seen that Diablo III Section is hidden/deleted... I think that maybe mxc should bring back that section because as i see so far from this game everyone still playing it, Also Diablo III Trades/buying/selling section could be awesome... I Think that this game should be added to our community to have more traffic and interest to post something else except Lineage 2 Contents only.!

Much Respects and Love

-Vince*

Edited by Vince*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 12:37 PM, Vince* said:

Greetings! I've seen that Diablo III Section is hidden/deleted... I think that maybe mxc should bring back that section because as i see so far from this game everyone still playing it, Also Diablo III Trades/buying/selling section could be awesome... I Think that this game should be added to our community to have more traffic and interest to post something else except Lineage 2 Contents only.!

Much Respects and Love

-Vince*

is there even a way to trade in Diablo 3?

4 hours ago, BruT said:

is there even a way to trade in Diablo 3?

you can trade only with your party member the items that he/she picked though

10 hours ago, Vince* said:

you can trade only with your party member the items that he/she picked though

yes for 2 hours but whats the point of trading section for a game where trading isnt possible?

Edited by BruT

On 2/12/2021 at 3:15 PM, BruT said:

yes for 2 hours but whats the point of trading section for a game where trading isnt possible?

Marketplace section can be possible, maybe someone would like to sell their blizzard account for their own reasons each member (MAYBE)

the thing is that diablo 3 is already a dead game, ull barely see someone selling his acc just with diablo 3 in, maybe a section for blizzard accounts would be better choise

Edited by BruT

there is 1 word for brut: griefer

first he try to say that diablo 3 trades are stupid

after you say he is wrong he wont accept so

he try to say the game is dead

here is something so he can argue with google https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=%2Fm%2F04czc9r,%2Fm%2F023ztn,mental hospital for free and grief as much he wants.

Edited by iTopZ