Status Problems. ( Mages and fighters)

0flee

Question

How i can solve a problem on status? If mage or fighter equip eny kind of armor, and 1 item are re-equipped, status is changed. For exemple. After restart full items equipped, mage have 1000  m atk, if mage re-equip a item, status is changed +- ( 1245 or 9xx). What cause this? Someone meet this error?

5 answers to this question

The world is not spinning around you and nobody knows what pack you use, there are so many packs to discuss about the differentiation of each one of them, if you had specified the pack might got an actual opinion by somebody who specializes on specific packs, logic.

My pack it is L2jSunrise

I would like to know how can be edited xml with stats? 

<mul stat="pAtk" val="1.10" /> This for 10%

or

<mul order="0" stat="pAtk" val="1.10" /> This for 10%
?

Which one is correct!?

I don't know where it is this stats are specified. I don;t have a documentation inside of folder Items. An exemple of stats. As existing items with stat, there are with SET instead of mul. Mul i see just on skills.

the first looks good, lineage2 servers are not coming with documentation, you just copy paste from something else and edit, for more @`NeverMore

Edited by Nightw0lf

i wanted to add additional stats direct in item, and i make item <mul stat="pAtk" val="1.10" />, but after rr char, player have 1000 and after re-equip an item, stat decrease 🙂