want to trade zeus engine(source) to another pack(source)

hey,

I bought zeus engine. it have million custom things and etc. but dev closed svn, and i cant get more updates, so i desided toexcange this pack for another pack. Full source+ client custom things. Im intereted fo some H5 packs.

zeus was created by Jabber there is a Link to Youtube you can see what he maded.

why i decided to excange or eaven share it? cuz he started to ignore me and other users. so i felt i was scamed.

contacts:

here in forum

Discord: Pallis #1088

Speaking my personal opinion. Zeus engine is SHIT, it is bad programmed and really not fun to edit or add a new functionality. His code is not easy to read, he made such things so people need to go back to him to edit it. I have a few customers that have this engine and it is full with bugs that I needed to fix. I don't recommend using it, and if possible just remove it completly.

There are a few shared sunrises like version 986 and such, you can use them, they are pretty good. Good luck

btw, i know its hard coded, but for now im trying to sepereate all featres and share them, but it will take lot of time. for now i just want to trade it and maby samone will also make it ;)

43 minutes ago, Sacrificial said:

btw, i know its hard coded, but for now im trying to sepereate all featres and share them, but it will take lot of time. for now i just want to trade it and maby samone will also make it ;)

if u have source it is not hard coded.. 

Jabber is scam. Shit code, no support + he sold me shared staff. He shouldn't have been a member of this forum since long time, but I don't give a shit anymore. No reason to report anyone here. In the end the one who is getting scammed has more chances to be banned than the scammers. Maxscammers <3

Jabber is scam. Shit code, no support + he sold me shared staff. He shouldn't have been a member of this forum since long time, but I don't give a shit anymore. No reason to report anyone here. In the end the one who is getting scammed has more chances to be banned than the scammers. Maxscammers <3