How to add items in game from database

iTopZ

I am looking a way like lineage to pass data through database into game, i am not aware how the currency (if exists) work, so i am looking info on how to raise the currency of the player who donates or give him any special perks by accessing the database.

PS: if there is a third party to be created in order to access the currency/perks i will share it with the proper credits/thanks in my website or github if needs updates.

PS: any general info regarding my question is also welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/30/2020 at 6:17 PM, iTopZ said:

I am looking a way like lineage to pass data through database into game, i am not aware how the currency (if exists) work, so i am looking info on how to raise the currency of the player who donates or give him any special perks by accessing the database.

PS: if there is a third party to be created in order to access the currency/perks i will share it with the proper credits/thanks in my website or github if needs updates.

PS: any general info regarding my question is also welcome.

In most cases, server owners are calling developers to help them out with such things.. Most of them are getting paid to help you out, others are helping you for free(Not recommend it) Also be sure that you gave your host account infos to experienced developer.!