Html background

How i can make this in html?

lpP4cbw.png

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="34" height="34" background="L2UI_CH3.RefineEffect.refinegrade2_01">
	<tr>
		<td width="34" height="34" align="center" valign="top">
			<button action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_cancel" width=34 height=34 back="Icon.itemxxx" fore="Icon.itemxxx"/>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>

Mine is not working as it should: 

23 hours ago, vampir said:

How does yours look? Did you replace "Icon.itemxxx?

The whole thing is just a "preview" of my code. I'm not a newbie to do such mistakes. And i also tried expand the width to 120 as the UTX file says of that but it show the icon on top and the effect bottom as if they are in different <tr>

[Update]

Nevermind i solved it on my own. Had to do some tricky adjustments with extra <tr> to push it further down.

Edited by L2-Evanthe

5 hours ago, L2-Evanthe said:

Todo es solo una "vista previa" de mi código. No soy un novato en cometer tales errores. Y también intenté expandir el ancho a 120 como dice el archivo UTX de eso, pero muestra el ícono en la parte superior y el efecto en la parte inferior como si estuvieran en diferentes <tr>

[Actualizar]

No importa, lo resolví por mi cuenta. Tuve que hacer algunos ajustes complicados con <tr> extra para empujarlo más hacia abajo.

pasa la solucion, me gustó 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2020 at 10:42 PM, L2-Evanthe said:

The whole thing is just a "preview" of my code. I'm not a newbie to do such mistakes. And i also tried expand the width to 120 as the UTX file says of that but it show the icon on top and the effect bottom as if they are in different <tr>

[Update]

Nevermind i solved it on my own. Had to do some tricky adjustments with extra <tr> to push it further down.

can you share the solution?