NC-Soft scanning your Systemdrive with latest client?

Finn

I never had this kind of message in any other official client and now i'm getting this:

Unbenannt.png

I'm running the client without NCLauncher and it still detects numerous programms in different system drive folders on my pc.

The FUKK, NC.... The FUKK???? :dat:

Webroot have detected for me every single AntiCheat I had so far and what it modifies; I've been using it for 3 years.

https://www.webroot.com/us/en

https://www.pcmag.com/reviews/webroot-secureanywhere-antivirus

Edited by Trance

2 hours ago, Loftheim said:

Anticheat maybe?

Yes. It can monitor my running processes and i have no problem with it, but they dig really deep, since teamviewer lies dormant and unexecuted on my hard drive. And that's kinda illegal since scanning your drive has nothing to do with their game, service or anti cheat precautions.

• Upvote 1

error says that your account information can be stolen, so its account security message, not really cheat detection.

Do u have system folder of that client uploaded somewhere? curious if its some KR-specific module.

6 minutes ago, AlmostGood said:

error says that your account information can be stolen, so its account security message, not really cheat detection.

Do u have system folder of that client uploaded somewhere? curious if its some KR-specific module.

yes in my client collection topic. page 3 korean fafurion/kamael hellbound update: 

• 3 weeks later...

its just a GG warning about yes, getting your account stolen. and its detecting the service running, that is almost always running if you install teamviewer. Now whats more interesting is NCGuard running on KR :), it actively downloads updates/executes them via client/server packets ingame

On 8/31/2020 at 9:03 AM, pada said:

its just a GG warning about yes, getting your account stolen. and its detecting the service running, that is almost always running if you install teamviewer. Now whats more interesting is NCGuard running on KR :), it actively downloads updates/executes them via client/server packets ingame

it also runs on NA since half of year or so after being disable in past years, but they dont enforce client module running (which is few years old anyway).