[Share]Crash Exploit L2OFF

Anarchy

Works, good one ;) Anyway, i would appreciate one which enchants your skills... it's chilly :D Have fun making your server's admin angry XD I run to BnB atm, hope it works... i wanna go back to help.htm times x.x

there is a lot more, especially for l2off, with hlapex... when this is fixed ill release more...

thanks for share, i really appreciate it, i'll be waiting for your next releases.

Aha, so amped blocks it... time to search a little on the web :D And killerofflline, what's the point of crashing an 1' min to-setup server? Even if l2j crash, it can be auto rred easily... Anyway, Anarchy i think you have succeeded in your aim, as even if there is a patch, a newbie will never search to find it, and nobody will give it to him if he ask, even if it a sticky, 1 topic after his. So, have fun causing terror to newbie GMs who purchased a PC for 30$/month and setted up a server in 1 hour :P

i will release like i said when this one is patched... which wont be for a while... just a little teaser heres a list of just a few things i have

A way to get +30 enchanted skills 100% chance

A way to get billions of adena

A way to get access to an account that is banned

A way to get access to a gm account even with gm ip filtering

A way to get skills such as super haste

the list goes on...

Even with cypher's 154 - 156 patch?

as someone on postpacific said enchant skill exploit is fixed by cypher's patch (dunno which version, but i'am sure that not public one, so 150+)

btw. Anarchy can I pm ya? i'am sure u have full box now...

150+ fixes the crash exploit and the skillenchant but it doesnt fix others that i know... the cool thing is just about any server with a gm shop, u can exploit adena on... lets just say its a variation of the roll-over exploit for the shops that u could do back with c1 server... the c4 server fixes that specific one but there is one simmilar to it that cyphers patch doesnt stop, not even the 154+