[Share]Crash Exploit L2OFF

Anarchy

Loled at u guyz, exploit was first known in December already, and he posts it on 27th of february, pff, fixed on all normal l2-offs.

actually i first found it in october, the exploit i normally use is different to this one, this is just the russians one because well mine pwns too much

i know the other one too ;)

Actually, there r 2 exploits for PTS in totall, both with packets :D

ur a little poser bitch that doesnt know shit, all crash exploits are with packets u dumbass because ALL shit sent to the server IS SENT WITH PACKETS... not only that, none of these crash exploits are with the server itself, they are all vulnerabilities in amped, the exploit protection, because cypher didnt double check his buffers for possible overflows... crawl back under ur rock u -beep-ing wannabe u dont know shit except what every 5 year old can learn from cheat forums.

i have 50 bucks says u dont even know how the -beep- this exploit crashes the server.

Rly?

And if i'd say that i know how it crashes?

And if i'd say that normal servers has that shizzle fixe? both packets btw.

Lawl.

Ajaja ya i'm lil cheater wannabe, thats why i'm 1cw.ru supermoder, ofc.

kktybb.

U r giving out exploit of at least 3 months old , which is fixed and useless and awaiting ppl to be gratefull pshh, dont make me laught so much.

P.S.

If u didnt know, thats ur problem, but there was at least 1 NON-Packet crash exploit.

Guys you arent here to argue but to give exploits and IN the End does these work? and dont go off topic the topic was a packet that crashes servers not if skizzik knows how a server crashes or if anarhcy knows more than skizzik 

and this is a forum in which we are supposed to publish and read exploits... So skizzik if u know xploits why dont u post them???

@jimaras191 That guy is from cw.ru so why he should give us content of his site? x.x

@topa It still works on most of the servers... not the 1st etc but if you search a little... example: www.thegame.gr I'm crashing this server 1 week, and the only thing admin did was... shutting down registration page, deleting some of my accounts (sorry static, thx to brute i have more than 20 accounts in my possession) and banning my whole range of IP (huhuh, not a good move, look at the posts in your forums if you read this xa0ax0ax0). Have fun. It still works.

So anarchy, something new? ;D C'mon... I still believe you can give us something good, so you can pwnzor zomfgwtf skizzik. Anyway, we are all glad still for this one... One exploits that works on 5% of the servers, is better than one that works on the 0.0% of them ;)

Loled at u guyz, exploit was first known in December already, and he posts it on 27th of february, pff, fixed on all normal l2-offs.

actually i first found it in october, the exploit i normally use is different to this one, this is just the russians one because well mine pwns too much

i know the other one too ;)

Actually, there r 2 exploits for PTS in totall, both with packets :D

ur a little poser bitch that doesnt know shit, all crash exploits are with packets u dumbass because ALL shit sent to the server IS SENT WITH PACKETS... not only that, none of these crash exploits are with the server itself, they are all vulnerabilities in amped, the exploit protection, because cypher didnt double check his buffers for possible overflows... crawl back under ur rock u -beep-ing wannabe u dont know shit except what every 5 year old can learn from cheat forums.

i have 50 bucks says u dont even know how the -beep- this exploit crashes the server.

Rly?

And if i'd say that i know how it crashes?

And if i'd say that normal servers has that shizzle fixe? both packets btw.

Lawl.

Ajaja ya i'm lil cheater wannabe, thats why i'm 1cw.ru supermoder, ofc.

kktybb.

U r giving out exploit of at least 3 months old , which is fixed and useless and awaiting ppl to be gratefull pshh, dont make me laught so much.

P.S.

If u didnt know, thats ur problem, but there was at least 1 NON-Packet crash exploit.

Guys you arent here to argue but to give exploits and IN the End does these work? and dont go off topic the topic was a packet that crashes servers not if skizzik knows how a server crashes or if anarhcy knows more than skizzik 

and this is a forum in which we are supposed to publish and read exploits... So skizzik if u know xploits why dont u post them???

i dont want all the PTS'es down immeadeatly :P

And also, as soon as exploit is in public it is fixed.

Imho, such forums r for giving out ideas of how-to-do-exploit, not giving out finished ones for everyone to use.

Someone passed me this link yesterday

www.getamped.tk

I guess all servers will get the last amped now, even if little by little...

Anyway there seems to be a new dupe method with stackable items... Maybe it's just a rumour, idk.

its a roll-over exploit, amped protects against it but there are ways to get around it, also Skizzik, you have proved your stupidity to everyone, all exploits are packet exploits, because everything sent to the server is sent in a packet, period. doesnt matter how the exploit is done, it can be replicated by sending the packet, therefor its a packet exploit, kthnx, also.. what has u being a supermod of some  russian forum got to do with shit? just means that some dumbass russian actually believes that u know wtf ur talking about, when its evident that u dont know more than any 5 year old that devotes his life to reading cheat forums.

how else would information get passed arround? there aren't many other ways to send information. Packets are pretty much everywhere.

how else would information get passed arround? there aren't many other ways to send information. Packets are pretty much everywhere.

exactly... the ONLY way to crash a server without packets is to drive to their servers datacenter and kick the pc off the shelf.

Someone passed me this link yesterday

www.getamped.tk

I guess all servers will get the last amped now, even if little by little...

Anyway there seems to be a new dupe method with stackable items... Maybe it's just a rumour, idk.

its a roll-over exploit, amped protects against it but there are ways to get around it, also Skizzik, you have proved your stupidity to everyone, all exploits are packet exploits, because everything sent to the server is sent in a packet, period. doesnt matter how the exploit is done, it can be replicated by sending the packet, therefor its a packet exploit, kthnx, also.. what has u being a supermod of some  russian forum got to do with shit? just means that some dumbass russian actually believes that u know wtf ur talking about, when its evident that u dont know more than any 5 year old that devotes his life to reading cheat forums.

lol

there were at least 2 geo-data-based crash exploits (yes c4 PTS), and ofc u can bla-bla "u can send moveto packet and get the effect"

u just proved ur stupidity.

... if you move, talk, shoot, attack, stand, sit,shout your telling YOUR client to talk to the server, YOUR CLIENT can only SEND PACKETS. Thus, if you crash the server, your client sent a packet.

If you aren't sending packets to the server, the server will not crash because it is only a client based exploit, meaning you are crashing your client and ONLY your client. The server wont stop running because you stopped the client.

unless you wanna give an example of what your talking about, because honestly I don't understand what your trying to tell us.

guys you are just spaming and not posting any new exploits Honestly i tried these in 23 servers non work its what  mpj123  said only your client is crashed So if you wont give any new exploit egw LEw LOCK na teleionoume !!!!

• 3 weeks later...

How to get

i will release like i said when this one is patched... which wont be for a while... just a little teaser heres a list of just a few things i have

A way to get +30 enchanted skills 100% chance

A way to get billions of adena

A way to get access to an account that is banned

A way to get access to a gm account even with gm ip filtering

A way to get skills such as super haste

the list goes on...

Using HlPex or using this bug to chash servers?

Thks....