efegue

ldL1Xgd.jpg

PlayEvoke proudly presents you our new born project: Paradise X1
Grand Opening available on 29th of August 2020 - 21:00 GMT + 1

WEBSITE
FORUM

DISCORD

Greetings to everyone!

Our team decided to launch Paradise X1, an unique High Five private server, based on official Platform by NCsoft! 
Hardcore, Casuals and Competitive players from East to West will be gathered in one server... Paradise X1 

A short introduction into our new world: Paradise X1 (Hardcore - Unique - Quality)

RgA96Zo.png

ux4w04I.png Experience: X1

NoWqJsN.jpg Skill Points: X1

FqVB0gZ.jpg Adena: X1

l8vjOEe.png Drop: chance X1, amount X1

2Q9tq7C.png Spoil: chance X1, amount X1

WJTawlT.png Manor: X1

t1R9jUM.jpg Quests - Item Drop: amount X1

HFI1FTL.jpg Quests - Rewards: Exp X1, Adena X1

PzfPZnO.jpg Raid Boss Drop: Chance X1, Drop X1

OgtbD3G.png Epic Boss Drop: Chance X1, Drop X1, Adena X1

CWvzBAb.png

pAMDaa8.png Server Platform: L2OFF by NCsoft (We do not use: L2J or Advext)
xIU4orU.jpg Starting Pack: Standard NCsoft equipment & shots
qjDZmLh.jpg Premium Account:

Spoiler
  • Swq0oHz.jpg Unlock's additional box
  • h6Mb3A3.jpg Grants users a 30% Exp/Sp bonus
  • 6J3tBlj.png Special unique proxy!

Y3QKokV.jpg Paradise Shop: Includes premium consumables as on official servers 

Spoiler
  • VoBNLBJ.jpg Cloak's 
  • WC2qxyP.jpg Hat's
  • XOmRwNe.jpg Agathion's
  • jgpwHLS.jpg Class change (first class & second class quest items)
  • 3WMhdTR.png Weight Limit
  • TtrywLu.png Services: Transfer Character, Nickname Change, Gender Change, E-mail Change

NodER0Q.jpg No Pay to Win - Donations are not rewarded with large advantages over players who do not donate.

Spoiler

There will be NO Vitality replenishing items at the beginning of the server. 

Pzxl1QU.jpg Box Limit: 2 boxes allowed. (Restriction will be removed when server load is decreased.)
8JPcvw1.jpg Buffer: Standard Newbie Guide.
elncsP7.png Third class quest: Retail
iDZMbVz.png Subclass quest: Retail
X1bqVdG.png Noblesse quest: Retail
ybUiahP.png Class Change: Could be purchased in-game at the following prices

Spoiler
  • 64uEFMZ.png 1st Class: Kbgav2C.jpg 500,000 Adena / WQ31tXP.jpg 25 E-Coins (2,5 $)
  • 64uEFMZ.png 2nd Class: Kbgav2C.jpg 3,000,000 Adena / WQ31tXP.jpg 75 E-Coins (7,5 $)

EaIbW2b.jpg Offline Shops: Available via Offline Ticket from in-game store
hTYS0mg.png Cursed Weapons: Available after 21 days!
UNMNbY9.jpg Donations: Available from the beginning!

Spoiler

The funds are credited directly to your personal account from account panel.

fYaYI6C.png Autoloot: Disabled.
HPnY5Ac.png Seven Signs: Starting on
dqOvdgc.png Grand Olympiad: Starting on
LoITMhy.png Sieges: Starting on 
4A4BG5E.jpg Clan Hall Auctions: Starting on
wq2oK7n.jpg Item Broker: Available on
KKRN7Su.png Antibot: Customized Anti-Cheat. 

Spoiler

Just because you’re at work, with family, or studying for exams doesn’t mean you have an excuse to use them, everyone should play fair!

5cP5EsP.png No Wipes: A long term stable project!

Spoiler

Feel free to dig in for the long haul and take time to explore all Lineage 2 High Five has to offer.

UBxuUYX.png Vote System: Receive rewards every 12 hours by voting us 

Spoiler
  • Topzone  
  • Hopzone

ONjVjYG.png Secured DDoS Protection 

Spoiler

Available for both, website and game server.

csD5FnL.png International English based community!
svnyANU.png Key Features

Spoiler
  • Pailaka, Kamaloka and Labyrinths - with actual awards.
  • Drake Warrior, Drake Scout, Drake Mage, Drake Leader, Knoriks: chance drop/spoil for vesper x1
  • Kariks: Bloody Karik, Bloody Berserker, Bloody Karinness: chance drop Vorpal items - x1

YqJVzBw.png Scheduled Server Restarts: 12:00 GMT+1 on Monday (Except when a delicate situation occurs).

Edited by efegue

On 7/21/2020 at 1:23 AM, Ragnar™ said:

Scheduled opening?

We believe the grand opening will take place some day in August, for that we need to have the OBT prepared & tested properly.

On 7/21/2020 at 4:21 PM, MerkuriaL said:

nice features, x1 h5 l2off...i'm waiting this server, long project server? 0 servers goods in 2020 and 1 month re open, my clan wait here x1 very low rate

Thank you very much for your positive message, we are the only one retail-like High Five with the official platform, this means we have to act serious and professional because these files are so valuable and the community is looking for such platform.

2 hours ago, reaperip said:

what protection is will have? I hope i could play on linux.

also, forum registration not working. the verification email does not have "button" to verify. just text w/o any link.

We will have a hybrid protection based on several providers but also our own that we used back in 2017 when we had very few bots running on our server. Let me take a look at the forum verification and try it again, I'll check your activation right away.

3 hours ago, reaperip said:

what protection is will have? I hope i could play on linux.

also, forum registration not working. the verification email does not have "button" to verify. just text w/o any link.

Found you, have you also checked the spam folder or just the inbox one?

6 minutes ago, efegue said:

Found you, have you also checked the spam folder or just the inbox one?

the email was in spam. I can see the message itself, but the button itself acts like text. don't know is it just for me or not :)
ded.png.c8b3cdf9f3bc1ff77e24670b9232ed76.png

As I see web is under construction still? Seems every button redirects you to download pages but can't do anything with it. Waiting for client download option to test if I can run on linux with your protections :) If it don't use something like smartguard it will be fine. I see in forum archives some people managed to run it on linux and now gaming on linux is much much better. Only DRM/Anticheat titles not working (like fortnite with EAC)

3 hours ago, reaperip said:

the email was in spam. I can see the message itself, but the button itself acts like text. don't know is it just for me or not :)
ded.png.c8b3cdf9f3bc1ff77e24670b9232ed76.png

As I see web is under construction still? Seems every button redirects you to download pages but can't do anything with it. Waiting for client download option to test if I can run on linux with your protections :) If it don't use something like smartguard it will be fine. I see in forum archives some people managed to run it on linux and now gaming on linux is much much better. Only DRM/Anticheat titles not working (like fortnite with EAC)

Even if it blocks it, we will find a way to make it working for other O.S. as well. It will be a matter of time only!

qqmore is not easy that answer, nor give a trust to an x1 server, it is a lot of work to play it and a long time of your life, you have to give a try to the gm's this time i think, making an x1 l2off takes a lot of time, both at the administrator level and at the player level, i hope even if my clan is not a fail fail , we want a stable server with people, to this day not everyone is vitiated just like it has life, but we will trust this h5, not as the interlude.

3 hours ago, qqmore said:

your previous interlude attempt didnt end up well. why people should trust you know ??

It is very true it did not end up well, I'll gladly provide you the answer here!

There are few things we should take under consideration:

1. We came from 2 years of break, Lineage 2 changed and keeps changing every day.
2. The DDoS protection we had wasn't the best one.
3. There was a server, no point to give the name which found some packet size exploints on Vanganth pts and simply abused them.

4. The community wasn't the same, many of them were divided in many servers, no point giving the names.

5. Other server from Italy was planning an opening in same time with us, and other guys didn't want to spend time on Evoke, it turned out to be the a joke and server didn't opened which was a nice win for the Italian owner with Lithuanian origins.

6. Insufficient advertising.

Why should they trust us now?
1. Because we bring something unique.

2. We have more experience.

3. There are no such servers similar with what we want to bring on table

4. Proper ads campaign 

5. Top DDOS Protection - Best from the market

6. Premium Anti-Bot protection (Flag + Jail)
7. Active team plus events

We simply learned from mistakes, we know where to perform well this time, learning from mistakes is the best option to improve yourself.

15 minutes ago, MerkuriaL said:

qqmore is not easy that answer, nor give a trust to an x1 server, it is a lot of work to play it and a long time of your life, you have to give a try to the gm's this time i think, making an x1 l2off takes a lot of time, both at the administrator level and at the player level, i hope even if my clan is not a fail fail , we want a stable server with people, to this day not everyone is vitiated just like it has life, but we will trust this h5, not as the interlude.

Is is true, a lot of hard work and dedication, if there are players like you we will surely have a stable, long-term project. Thank you!

• Upvote 1

We have in our minds to open several projects, more likely would be a network but that will be done in time and of course opening them one by one. Our plan is also to increase our team so we can handle the network properly. 

For the moment, we're fully working on High Five server, after that we will see what is  coming up next. 

Regards

Soho, our discord administrator and project manager along with PlayEvoke staff received several messages that caused this situation, players are more attached by our Interlude server which we have to say it was brilliant back in 2017, rather than on HighFive PTS server which we were planning to run. Therefore Soho decided to ask the community the following questions:

This question came across to our minds just few days ago when we received several PM's on Forums but not only, on Discord as well, where community asked us more questions about our Interlude server and when we plan to open it and why not open it first. We would like to discuss openly about this subject along with our community and together establish which version would you like to play, because even if we would prefer to launch a HighFive, you are the ones that are playing and not us, so the decision belongs to you completely. 

That been said we want to hear your opinion!
P.S. the voting poll will automatically on 13/08/2020.

Regards

We would like to ask you to help us taking a decision, this is in your hands to decide and we're here to support it and provide the server you decide we should release. 

Drop a vote and you could also express your feelings about the decision you took by voting one of the presented options.
https://playevoke.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1571-interlude-vs-highfive-vote-poll/

Yours, 
Fabio