RaidFight x3 (Hero character full epic set)

Hello anyone.

Main: Archer (Sub Destro 80+)

Tezza Baium AQ Zaken Antharas

DB +7 (Passive Duel Might)

Draco Set +6

Also: Full support 80+

Price: 450-500 euros.

Discord: Gas2005#6780

Regards Gas.

(  I do not show random people screen character only old user maxcheaters and good reputation. Please do not wast time, use middleman service. )

Edited by gas2005

2 minutes ago, Ragnar™ said:

There is only 1 bow +6 in the server and i know the owner of it. 

Hero archers dont have ++ bows too. So yeah..

fuckoff bastard send me a proof  if i am a scammer

3 minutes ago, Ragnar™ said:

There is only 1 bow +6 in the server and i know the owner of it. 

Hero archers dont have ++ bows too. So yeah..

Go suck adm d*ck.

lol.png

There are 4 antharas in the server. 2 from champions league 2 from my clan. I also know the owners of the antharas and I own one of the 4 earrings :D 

want more proof???? :D

And where is the proof in that? You are a scammer, i will report this topic. If moderator wants proof ill send it to him.

2 minutes ago, Ragnar™ said:

There are 4 antharas in the server. 2 from champions league 2 from my clan. I also know the owners of the antharas and I own one of the 4 earrings :D 

want more proof???? :D

hi Ragnar seriously? Then how did he sell baium +6 and antharas  to me? send plzzzz proof

• Upvote 1

My clan has Ghost Sentinel Hero and Saggitarius hero. So you are maybe Moonlight sentinel? Moonlight sentinel dont even have draco set ++ bow or boss jewels.. so please someone ban this guy

Just now, Ragnar™ said:

My clan has Ghost Sentinel Hero and Saggitarius hero. So you are maybe Moonlight sentinel? Moonlight sentinel dont even have draco set ++ bow or boss jewels.. so please someone ban this guy

do not waste your time say hello from nekys, retards. gl

• Upvote 1

Hello guys i send all proof Global Moderator, @Celestine check my proofs and talks with this guy. I also demand block  him delete msg and restore my reputation.

Regards Gas.

Edited by gas2005
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gas2005 said:

Hello guys i send all proof Global Moderator, @Celestine check my proofs and talks with this guy. I also demand block  him delete msg and restore my reputation.

Regards Gas.

Can you contact me and provide the required information for proofs and i will restore your reputation.

Also @Ragnar™ if he indeed have what he says it will be your one and only warning regarding accussasions, as we mentioned several times in order to call someone scammer you will have to provide the required proofs, claiming you rule the server and you know everything about the players and its items isn't a proof we can use.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Designatix said:

Can you contact me and provide the required information for proofs and i will restore your reputation.

Also @Ragnar™ if he indeed have what he says it will be your one and only warning regarding accussasions, as we mentioned several times in order to call someone scammer you will have to provide the required proofs, claiming you rule the server and you know everything about the players and its items isn't a proof we can use.

Sure

9 hours ago, Ragnar™ said:

Sent proof to @Designatix as well as my conversation with the ADMIN of the server about this post. 

Kind regards, Ragnar.

Hello  https://prnt.sc/t3rcdz

Ragnar, i am not owner this item, i have a suppliers i send all proofs moderators, full epic set etc. Dont worry bro all fine :)