New Top-List project : L2 Police

Hello there , as i mentioned in topic Why lineage 2 is DEAD. I made up my mind to start a project which will (hopefully) help people to avoid bad servers leading all the traffic to one place and not to 1000 top list sites. If you are listed in our platform forget about the other.

Discord : Click here

Site : L2 Police

What is the objective of this project ?

To create a platform where you can find servers listed in categories depending on their quality . But compared to other top-list sites. Me and the community of this platform will ACTIVELY review and decide if this server is considered serious, fun or joke server. Writing with details the in-game features of each server giving the cons - pros. We want to lead all the traffic to a healthy filtered top list that is been made by humans spending time to review servers LIVE. And not by machine deciding if server is good only by votes.

How you decide if a server is good or bad ?

After playing for so many years this game  like most of you, we can tell if server is good with just a glance. If servers has fast pvp, if it's p2w (aka if server is up just for money), if balance is working, if staff cares ,if it's stable, if customs interfere with the in-game balance, if files are a joke...etc you name it.

After finishing inspecting the game live. We create a topic with the name of the server including all the in-game features and start analyzing the pros -  cons.

Each topic will include a vote poll with 3 options Serious Server, Fun Server, Joke Server.

*Note: Everyone in the platform is allowed to make reviews.

How this benefit admins ?

If you are a honest admin or new and always wanted to create your own server but you are afraid to open it because you cant compete the marketing out there worry not. Number of players in game or marketing power doesnt affect your ranking in this platform. Since we log in to your server by ourselves we can see if you and your team look for the quality experience of the player and not for the money. 

If you are listed in category "Serious Server","Fun Server" you get a stamp "APPROVED by L2 Police" .

test3.png.21b35f71a89f3aa3ab5ba7fd6db38c6f.png

How to request for a review?

Simply by joining our platforms and create a topic with tittle "Request for a review" links of server, and details about your in-game features.

*Note: We are not testers.

I want to be part of this project how i join ?

Since it's player oriented platform the more traffic it gets the better for the community. Everyone is welcome to be part of this project. Lets create the best top list out there, this will benefit all the community.

New Feature Added : Services

We provide from now on Testers, GM - Bot Hunters

For more infos here

Credits: @Trance who gave me the idea.

Edited by LordPanic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

dont forget players like Achylek that play only l2tales , their reviews will be totaly wrong

plus many similar bad player that play 5 days each server

its great idea just , think about everything .. in order players get serius your work !!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

Can't you thought of a better name ? lmao

Also what is this forum software, looks like dogshit. At least get IPB.

Its okay dont worry about it. Its temporary.

24 minutes ago, Trance said:

You may accomplish more with Invision Community platform, and using a plugin such as (GFL) Multi-Game Servers List.

I will keept it simple for now.

I will update everything soon , i have to start from something.

Give me a break.

13 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

A quote from your review of L2Reborn.

How would you even know the files are bad? Please enlighten me. 

You can't literally know that, unless you have access to their source.

Friend of mine worked with them with some reworks on their core. And what u mean by how you know that. In this server shacram (rb close to hunter village) was bugged u could litteraly make him loose half hp from fall damage. You dont see that often in servers where rb's take dmg from fall damage.

Edited by LordPanic

19 minutes ago, Elfocrash said:

Because a system based on individual curation can never be corrupted. :pepega:

Everyone is welcome to write their own reviews. There is a reason why i added poll to each post. If ppl disagree , they can freely share their side of the story. Never claimed that everything i say is 100% correct. But i guess its easier to complain instead of doing actually something.

Made 5 reviews still only one is on a category. I dont just make reviews and instantly add them to the list.

Edited by LordPanic

Hello! 

How he can be sure about the info on this site? Players may give bad feedback (for example boters or RMT traders who got banned may share fake and bad info), how you will check it? 

How we can be sure this site owner is not paid by any server's owner for possitive feedback? 

If everybody will be free to share his own opinion about any project, so.... what's the point of this site? It's just another MxC. 

Anyway it's a good idea, but I guess nobody will trust another top list, since it's 2020 and we know too many sad storys about corruption in l2 and near l2. 

1 hour ago, PingoPongo said:

Hello! 

How he can be sure about the info on this site? Players may give bad feedback (for example boters or RMT traders who got banned may share fake and bad info), how you will check it? 

How we can be sure this site owner is not paid by any server's owner for possitive feedback?

It's easy to understand if im corrupted or anything , use your common sense. I didnt make this site to be listed as the corrupted guy who made a new corrupted top list. I like it it's my new hobby, i do it because i feel doing it.  My intentions are good, i dont chase the money.It aint much, but it's a honest work. Still feeling like it's all fake with future plans to get money? Feel free to believe it.

I cant reply to every person who thinks im suspicious or i will be corrupted in the future.

Every person who makes review topics , they get displayed on our discord server. So we can discuss it live if u feel so.

If everybody will be free to share his own opinion about any project, so.... what's the point of this site? It's just another MxC.

I think u confused the preview section of mxc with  my review section. Different words , different intentions check it.

Anyway it's a good idea, but I guess nobody will trust another top list, since it's 2020 and we know too many sad storys about corruption in l2 and near l2.

You are welcome if u want to join us.

P.S I plan to add videos of each server i review , showing the features live.

P.S2 I might add twitch aswell, not sure about that tho.

Edited by LordPanic

2 hours ago, PingoPongo said:

Hello! 

It's like Facebook. If you reply with BS to a post (server review in our case), more people will reply back to you, slaying you into pieces in 10 different languages.

16 minutes ago, Trance said:

It's like Facebook. If you reply with BS to a post (server review in our case), more people will reply back to you, slaying you into pieces in 10 different languages.

I get it people are suspicious, i dont blame them. It's hard to prove you wont be like the other.  Im just a player, i try to share my knowledge for a good cause. Sharing my experiences with servers that i played-playing. Will help people to avoid bad servers etc. Providing them a clean top list that has been made by  players who rly saw the raw side of each server they reviewed.

But this project is huge , we have to manually check each server live. It will take time, as we get more help the lists will be filled faster.

suggestion

Add aprove  reviews of users and read them before be applied of low post users   so only a good user can write  a  rewiew  a serius user

dont be able every1 write his review without approve , you need serius rewies with proofs