l2.topgameserver.net - Ranking Lineage 2 servers

Hello MXC community, the reason for this post is to make you aware of my voting site: https://l2.topgameserver.net, relatively new, additionally add in this forum a voting system for several similar sites, I will be giving free assistance to those who have difficulties in integrating the code into their package, I receive suggestions, we are open to listen to them and thus give them a quality service  :) :)
You can contact me to my discord: https://discord.com/invite/VbnZbWR

Edited by TGSLineage2

• 1 month later...

I'm not only taking about the servers. So many misplaced banners; highlights and bright colors, it feels like a cheap Christmas theme. You people need to focus more on the UI and simplicity. You are not the only ones though. I'd personally enter the page and leave the second after. Aren't we in 2020 or what?

Edited by Trance

2 hours ago, Trance said:

I'm not only taking about the servers. So many misplaced banners; highlights and bright colors, it feels like a cheap Christmas theme. You people need to focus more on UI and simplicity.

Ho-ho-ho merry christmas.
take the trouble to check my user interface, it is very easy to use.

Edited by TGSLineage2

On 6/13/2020 at 2:26 AM, TGSLineage2 said:

Ho-ho-ho merry christmas.
take the trouble to check my user interface, it is very easy to use.

Yeah your UI may be be easy(not), but your User Experience is one of the worst.

Your color palette is a mix of BIG NO'S for Websites, you have items popping throughout the site and generally most of the items have animations which would be nice in some cases but it's just an overload.

Also your fonts seem kinda off, like you've disabled the anti-aliasing. 

Try doing a rework on those and your site could maybe worth someone's time.