AtualStudio - Not responding

Hello, i want to ask for Atual Studio , graphic design services. I have contacted them 3 months ago, told me that we would speak again in 1 month, and ever since, 2 months now they disappeared. Any news ? I tried contacting them in their Phone / contact form / whatsapp as well.

Their website link is the following: https://www.atualstudio.com/

Do you also have someone responsible and available for graphic + web services? We try to find someone who knows the Lineage area well, but only for professional services since our needs are highly specialized.

Thank you all for your time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 7:30 PM, zemaitis said:

It's really difficult to get in touch with them

Do you have any proposal as to where to find them? They are the only ones we found so far that can handle our needs.

11 minutes ago, Harmony said:

Do you have any proposal as to where to find them? They are the only ones we found so far that can handle our needs.

My suggestion is to buy someone else's atualstudio website so you would have their nice CMS, then you could hire any designer to draw you a background image.

20 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

My suggestion is to buy someone else's atualstudio website so you would have their nice CMS, then you could hire any designer to draw you a background image.

Maybe i was misunderstood. I need them as designers + web developers to create a new unique concept website for my needs, i do not need their CMS and stuff. I already contacted them, they told me that they would be available in the end of March, and from then i try to contact them but without any response anywhere. 
Do you have any other web development alternatives?

1 minute ago, Harmony said:

Maybe i was misunderstood. I need them as designers + web developers to create a new unique concept website for my needs, i do not need their CMS and stuff. I already contacted them, they told me that they would be available in the end of March, and from then i try to contact them but without any response anywhere. 
Do you have any other web development alternatives?

Not really. Maybe focus more on server and leave website plans for later? 

11 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

Not really. Maybe focus more on server and leave website plans for later? 

Our project will be nothing similar to the servers that you have ever seen so far, and that's a promise. Our investment there is huge. Started 2 years ago and is still on development, needs at least 8-9 months more to be ready. However, we have planned to show some visuals to the community by creating a decent work in a website and a forum. Everything should be lined up with each other. Server side is important, but have a strong and nice presence on the internet is also important

49 minutes ago, Harmony said:

Our project will be nothing similar to the servers that you have ever seen so far, and that's a promise. Our investment there is huge. Started 2 years ago and is still on development, needs at least 8-9 months more to be ready. However, we have planned to show some visuals to the community by creating a decent work in a website and a forum. Everything should be lined up with each other. Server side is important, but have a strong and nice presence on the internet is also important

I think you are overcomplicating or you don't have enough people in the team. 3 years to develop a project? Seriously? Much better to develop a minimum viable product and then build from there. But that's just my opinion, because I saw many servers who wanted to basically rewrite l2 but never seen the daylight.

11 hours ago, zemaitis said:

I think you are overcomplicating or you don't have enough people in the team. 3 years to develop a project? Seriously? Much better to develop a minimum viable product and then build from there. But that's just my opinion, because I saw many servers who wanted to basically rewrite l2 but never seen the daylight.

Definitely agree with you. But we have the experience and feedback of many other projects in order to create something unique in every way. When this is done, it will definitely change the industry of private servers for Lineage II , hopefully for the better. Plus we do not count only on lineage community, our goal is to reach people that would never play lineage. This way, we help the resurrection of our favorite game as well.

By the way, minimum viable product is a term used much in entrepreneurship. Let me remind you that even there 1/10 projects succeeds. We are a group of entrepreneurs however so we can invest some more money and time to remodel almost all the game, thats why this term ( 3 years ). 

I was never a loud speaker though, and i am pretty sure with this content i am out of topic. You will see more soon! Thank you very much for your comments in general. If anyone has any feedback / solution as to where and how to contact those guys ( atualstudio ) let me know!

I asked a few months ago their ready to go payOP payment gateway cause i had no time to develop it on my own. Once they replied back after one or two weeks trying to find them, we made a deal and we conclude to a price that i was willing to pay instantly, but they told me i had to wait from their sales manager to contact me to proceed with the purchase .
After 5 or so days, i tried to get in contact again with them, they never got back

I ended up, reading their whole API's stracture and coding it myself.

Think it twice before proceed business with that guys! I wouldn't trust them a single penny for my future projects

42 minutes ago, millerose23 said:

I asked a few months ago their ready to go payOP payment gateway cause i had no time to develop it on my own. Once they replied back after one or two weeks trying to find them, we made a deal and we conclude to a price that i was willing to pay instantly, but they told me i had to wait from their sales manager to contact me to proceed with the purchase .
After 5 or so days, i tried to get in contact again with them, they never got back

I ended up, reading their whole API's stracture and coding it myself.

Think it twice before proceed business with that guys! I wouldn't trust them a single penny for my future projects

But who can provide similar results? I am trying to find someone but so far i encounter people who don't want to work and only get money, scammers and people who can not complete the task, even people who can not design good. I am quite satisfied with their work at atual but this thing is amazing...Those guys are unreachable

2 hours ago, Harmony said:

But who can provide similar results? I am trying to find someone but so far i encounter people who don't want to work and only get money, scammers and people who can not complete the task, even people who can not design good. I am quite satisfied with their work at atual but this thing is amazing...Those guys are unreachable

yes cause obviously atualstudio services are not their priority business, its either a part time job, or a hobby project.

even if you could reach them back, they would never finish the job

its called lack of interest 

drop me a PM about what you wanna do, and i am might know the right guy to help you with

• 4 months later...

do not trust them atualstudio, I waited 6-7 months for one website , and when they sent it to me it was not even finished, they had told me about the delay that happened and I did not have the website on time they would give me the gift forum ...when I asked them and forum atualstudio block me :P  he never answer me again and no give me my money never back,, so bad kids .. on 7-8 months they answered me 5-6 times.. 

Same here i asked paypal to get my money back since they are full of shit escuses after escuses and the delay and will send it today and comes tomorrow and in couple minutes and then they stip replaying to you and thats how they scam people