Client Crashes With Deadz Interface Patch

eotrix

Client Crashes With Deadz Interface Patch after selecting character to Enter game. The error I think is realated to interface.u and interface.xdat files but I was not able to fix to get Deadz working. Here is the screenshot of the error. If anyone wants to help modifying and fixing the error, I could share the requires files when asked.

ERROR.jpg

52 minutes ago, .Gold said:

u talking about l2tales.. u can use deadz 2.1 and it will be fixed

Nope  2.1 doesnt work. Only works Deadz if u crack files interfaces

If there are any guide we could do it ourselves  :)

Edited by Naneru

On 2/26/2020 at 12:32 PM, eotrix said:

I at least wanna know which file causes that error. Is it interface.u or xdat? Or both of them? Which parameter needs to be changed? 

Both.. i think the problem is the "Custom" window of l2tales which cause the bug/crit. You have to decompile their interface and "add" it to deadz. Not to easy for me at least so im waiting for any free share

On 2/26/2020 at 11:32 AM, eotrix said:

I at least wanna know which file causes that error. Is it interface.u or xdat? Or both of them? Which parameter needs to be changed? 

both, xdat and .u 

4 hours ago, .Gold said:

Both.. i think the problem is the "Custom" window of l2tales which cause the bug/crit. You have to decompile their interface and "add" it to deadz. Not to easy for me at least so im waiting for any free share

Im figuring out how to decompile the files but I dont know what to do after. Please let me know if you decide to crack it or somehow get the fix..