Jump to content
  • 0

Question

Posted (edited)

Hi, folks. 

 

Is it possible to make the function "gg::Announce("something")" visible to everyone and not just to the GMs?

I found that function apart from Shout() and Say() but I saw that only the builders can see the message.

 

I want to make the raid send a message by Announcement in X moment, can you do it with gg::Announce or is it always for the GMs only?

 

And another thing, apart from using the OUT_OF_TERRITORY handler there is another way in which you could make a raidboss return to its original place when it's moved too far or for too long?

 

I've read several russian threads and so on but so far I haven't found anything about it so I'm consulting here.

 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by surr0und
I'll rephrased the question because I was able to solve part of it

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted

how hero chat shout global  ?

look at the raw code, clone it and modify it


raid send a message 

you will have to modify the AI for  that

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..