Auto enchant weapons

akislord

Hi guys! I wanted to know if someone knows about a way of autoenchantig a wapon or an armor on a high grade server like infinity.

It is very boring doing the same thing for ours.So is there any way of autoenchanting by using a programm like acttool?

I would appreciated it if you could answer.Anyone who knows.

Thanks!! ;D  ;D

there is a script used for fast enchanting!!and i saw it somewhere!if i will find it do you want me to post it here>?

Open hlapex, and set on the sniper. Go back IG and enchant your weapon once. Your sniffer captured a packet (with orange icon) name enchant (request enchant, something like this, i have months to use hlapex :P). Set off your snifer and copy this to send this packet (there is an option you can't miss it). Press auto (on the new window) and go IG and right click on the scrolls. Have fun ;)

• 3 months later...

I don't know program but something like bug ;D just put down in ur shortcuts 3 scrolls press the one target the weapon press ok and start to HIT f1 f2 f3 as fast as u can :) then I will take all scrolls in the weapon =) I done it and it works 100% and sometimes ur item goes +4 with 3scrolls if it have lag :P just to know =)