No ItemName

varo

I got a problem with my weapons armors etc i add them in the server,i can see them,i can wear them but they dont have name,their name is noitemname what shall i do to solve it?i read some posts with that problem but  didnt help me at all

i do it but still the same i changed id of armors but still the same...maybe ill try leave 2 lines or maybe my fileedit is old

Can u give me an interlude file edit someone?one that will work perfect ! ;)

Your problem is 100% in itemname-e.dat .

Make sure that you added the weapon lines there.

BTW this File-Edit works for me in IL :

~~> http://depositfiles.com/en/files/6564172

I will try but i have hellbound server. Have you L2FileEdit for hellbound client?

Try this one... it works for me just fine. :P

~~> http://rapidshare.com/files/134224727/L2_FileEdit_Kamael-Hellbound_Collection_by_ExTaCy1337.rar

listen must i leave a line before add weapons and after?or only after add weapons leave a line and save it?

Leave a line only after the line you added.

If you add a line before...you ll get an error.

I downloaded this file edit http://rapidshare.com/files/134224727/L2_FileEdit_Kamael-Hellbound_Collection_by_ExTaCy1337.rar and i leave a line and again i have the same problem.... :(

I downloaded this file edit http://rapidshare.com/files/134224727/L2_FileEdit_Kamael-Hellbound_Collection_by_ExTaCy1337.rar and i leave a line and again i have the same problem.... :(

Which item are you trying to add?

Give me the link and im gonna test if it works.

Maybe the lines of the item have some syntax problems.

if u check itemname-e.dat u will notice that at the end it starts the ids from 1 again add what u want before this and dont let any line (u let an ampty line only at the very last item).    

example:

9414 Wizard Circlet The kamael accessory. This item can only be equipped by class: Archmage, Soultaker, Mystic Muse and Storm Screamer. -1 0 0 0

14640 Demonic Agony Splitter Demonic Focus/Haste Increases the chance of a critical attack by about 8% and adds 5% attack speed.  Also Enhances damage to target during PvP. -1 0 0 0

14641 Demonic Corpse Impaler Demonic Focus/Haste Increases the chance of a critical attack by about 8% and adds 5% attack speed. Also Enhances damage to target during PvP. -1 0 0 0

14642 Demonic Blood Seeker Demonic Focus/Crt Damage Increases the chance of a critical attack by about 8% and increases physical attack by 265 during a critical hit. Also Enhances damage to target during PvP. -1 0 0 0

14643 Demonic Doom Bringer Demonic Haste/Crt Damage Increases attack speed by 5% and adds 265 physical attack during a critical hit. Also Enhances damage to target during PvP. -1 0 0 0

14644 Demonic Spirit Bow Demonic Focus/Haste Increase Attack Speed by 4% and increases the chance of a critical attack by about 6%.  Also enhances damage to target during PvP. -1 0 0 0

14645 Demonic Soul Eater Demonic Focus/Haste Increase Attack Speed by 5% and increases the chance of a critical attack by about 8%. Also enhances damage to target during PvP. -1 0 0 0

14646 Demonic Death Dealer Demonic Focus/Haste Increase Attack Speed by 5% and increases the chance of a critical attack by about 8%. Also enhances damage to target during PvP. -1 0 0 0

14647 Demonic Tormenting Whisper Demonic Acumen/Empower Increases casting speed by 14% and magical attack by 7%. Also Enhances damage to target during PvP. -1 0 0 0

14648 Demonic Fates Redemption Demonic Focus/Haste Increases the chance of a critical attack by about 8% and increases attack speed by 5%. Also Enhances damage to target during PvP. -1 0 0 0

30016 Corrupted Wings Evil Relic A set of duals formed by two Corrupted Lidia swords. Healed -10%. Crit chance +70, attack speed +90, Mdef +5%, accuracy +5, evasion +10, critical damage +15%, physical reuse -10%, speed +5, cast speed +100, on crit minimize enemy HP regen and healed amount. -1 0 0 0

=====================================ADD UR ITEM HERE=====================================

1 Short Sword -1 0 0 0

2 Long Sword -1 0 0 0

3 Broadsword -1 0 0 0

4 Club -1 0 0 0

5 Mace -1 0 0 0

6 Apprentice's Wand -1 0 0 0

7 Apprentice's Rod -1 0 0 0

8 Willow Staff -1 0 0 0

9 Cedar Staff -1 0 0 0

10 Dagger -1

at first if you add them and you see them like no item name there is no problem in your line and that S***t cuz you

would had get error at encrypt, try to put the name of your item you want to have at itemname-e, at my sql-l2jdb at your bronser and at the gameserver/stats/armors(the file with your item), thats all then you will be fine.

if i give you a folder with the items i want to add and with my dat files can u edit the textures for me pls!! xxSkillerxx can u do it pls?

I dont have any problem with sql only with the dat files

http://www.4shared.com/file/76136682/b322df69/CustomItemsHelp.html

This is the rar everything is inside even the file edit pls if xxskillerxx cant do it someone else pls help me!!!