L2sa.com and GM politics

KejbL

HI, GM on this server its sux, banned EU players without REASON and cant write why on forum...

We donate 50e to server on start and for 1 week GM give ban, "maybe for use Interface"... but all ppls use interface and BR players still farm with interface/adrenaline without punished... rly good server GL&HF. STOP DONATE FOR THIS SERVER AND GM PLS REFUND BACK MONEY.

Hello Kable

I suggest that you should avoid supporting projects with a blind eye by contributing to them financially, without first thoroughly testing them. I used to do that too, but I came to realize that it's a contributing factor in lowering the overall quality of the private scene, which in turn hurts the gaming experience. 

Don't forget that the majority of projects that open these days are in it for a quick money grab, aiming to cash in by the initial hype, without wanting to put in the commitment. Not saying that all projects should be long term, but they should aim to provide a good platform for a few months. 

So my advice is to never donate on the first 1-3 days of a server. Join it, test it, check out the community landscape, and the initial execution of a project. Then, if you deem that it's something you'll end up enjoying, donate. Don't worry about trailing behind in some areas of the game for a day or two, it really doesn't matter. 

Edit: Btw just to clarify I'm not saying whether this particular server is good or not. I don't really know as I haven't played on it. Just stating my opinion on how players should act when joining a new server. 

Edited by mr zero

Playing on this server since it started we donated too never had any issues we using adr & interfaces tho we never got any single ban 

latest fraps u can see there .

• Like 1

its not 1st BR server where gm banned ppls without reason...

@Celestine , u dont have problem but GM banned me and me CP ppls same time and they not use adrenaline :)

only farm with interface and auto skill how other players...

go check to farm zones with flag and see how still farm bot and interface users without punsihed...

@Celestine , u dont have problem but GM banned me and me CP ppls same time and they not use adrenaline :)

go check to farm zones with flag and see how still farm bot and interface users without punsihed...

// and when u report bots gm delete topic on forum and bb :D bots still farming :)

1 minute ago, KabLe21 said:

// and when u report bots gm delete topic on forum and bb :D bots still farming :)

cuz nobody of br admins care anymore they are money diggers 

european boys, are stupid or what? l2sa is the same server like alot of br servers opened every weekend... players of this server are trash like server

don't try to play more this br trash servers

I was curious so I tested out this place; other than serving as a PvP ground for established clans for 1-2 weeks, I don't see what the point of it really is. The custom farm system is bland and intolerable, and generally there's nothing going on for it. 

I mean, if the objective is to get some nice PvPs without many strings attached, then I suppose it serves its purpose. But from what I see it's already been open for around 2 weeks, so why bother? The way the server is setup I doubt it will make to the 2nd week of December. :P 

Edited by mr zero