After Effects & 3D's max Timelapse Collection

Kara12

Just some old timelapses i did in 3D's max and AE. 

PS. Quality is bad because i downloaded them from my facebook, not in my PC anymore.

Edited by Kara`

14 hours ago, Loftheim said:

Who the fuck is this guy in the bottom right corner?

Love the black hole at the end, good work.

this isn't a black hole, it's a galaxy xD

Edited by BruT

20 hours ago, Loftheim said:

but...

Bildergebnis für black hole

this is just an art, real black holes are just black points and there cant be a cloud around it

LLOYDblack-hole.jpg

i believe black holes look like that cuz of the huge temperature around it

black-hole-1.jpg

Edited by BruT

2 hours ago, BruT said:

this is just an art, real black holes are just black points and there cant be a cloud around it

Real black holes are not visible by human eye except some cases.

1. It can emmit light via Hawkin Radiaton. Universe every every X create in random spot create a couple of virtual particles. They appear for a little and exit our instance again. If one of them is near a black hole, the gravitation 1 of them escape and become real particle. This particle is observed as light escaping from a black hole and is 1 of the 2 particles that escaped this bond.

2. If there is some star that is absorbed by it. The energy create heat and we see a red mist around black hole. 

3rZnzvg.jpg

This is our first image of a black hole. Basically you see just the "mist" energy nothing else. Black hole is only visible via gravitation results. 

PS. Consider black holes in future will be the only available source of power for exotic people cause the energy around them that is spinning create light which provide the same thing our sun do.

Edited by Kara`

that's exactly the same picture, and that "most" around the black hole isn't made by a star, its from the material it pulls inside which is accelerated to the speed of light.

black-hole-1.jpg.da60afdabb43d3a52ec69b76201d9a7c.jpg

Edited by BruT

21 minutes ago, BruT said:

that's exactly the same picture, and that "most" around the black hole isn't made by a star, its from the material it pulls inside which is accelerated to the speed of light.

black-hole-1.jpg.da60afdabb43d3a52ec69b76201d9a7c.jpg

Star was example... this material you say are pieces from stuff in the space. 

Also it doesnt accelerate to the speed of light... idk where in google you read that but the particles are just speeding up creating heat energy. They are not moving at speed of light.

Edited by Kara`

generally every single object in the universe is made of matter(material) they arent pieces of stuff

and no you cant see black hole with naked eyes, there isnt such case, you cant even see the surface

Black hole is only visible via gravitation results.

LOL!

Edited by BruT

7 minutes ago, BruT said:

generally every single object in the universe is made of matter(material) they arent pieces of stuff

and no you cant see black hole with naked eyes, there isnt such case, you cant even see the surface

Afcourse it is. Particles are "objects" that we can observe and they have effect on us. Stuff that we can't call "objects" are things like dark energy which we can't be explain yet. It don't have any effect on us other than gravitation. Dust e.t.c from neutron stars are collected by these holes and they accelerate so fast that collide with the rest and create heat which move into the red spectrum of visible light and is observable. 

PS. Consider speed of light is so low compared to how universe expand every second. Thats why photons of far stars won't make it to our eyes. Our thoughts is energy which reconstruct everytime which is faster so don't consider light as the ABSOLUTE fastest speed ever!

Edited by Kara`

PS. I like that you're educated about stuff like universe and you can talk for it.

I can suggest you some quantum mechanics book to study if you like it but you need the basic knowledge first (obviously)

Edited by Kara`

7 minutes ago, BruT said:

dark matter is already explained, its a thing that doesnt interact with matter or light

It's not, we can't understand its nature yet. Where did you see? It cover the 90% of our universe and we don't even know what it is. Let me ask you a very nice question just to show you that not only we don't know what "DE" is but we don't even know daily stuff.

How a mirror work? The common thought is that the photon reflect in a perfect angle back to our eye. But this is not true. The photon don't know how to bound in such a perfect angle. Physic cannot explain. Quantum mechanics it can and it tell us that photon simple take every possible path in the universe. Create multiple histories and the one history come to our eyes is the shortest one and it just look as if it took 1 path.

What? You laugh at quantum mechanics? Go ask then your teacher or any professor how our sun create such dense explosions :) It can't it need quantum tunneling for each particle to phase inside the other and create nuclear reaction to keep the temperature so high. Without QM we wouldn't exist. So since we don't know how the mirror exactly work what are we talkin for something that we dont even know what it is?

There are so many things in your life that you know right now and 99% are either wrong or plain lie. 

So please don't tell me we understand dark energy. 

Edited by Kara`

i dont need more copy-pastes from google, and there is nothing more to say about black holes since they cant be explained with our laws of physics.

two different statements in a single text? and no there isnt a way to see a black hole, you can only spot it, obviously you need to find a better source next time :)

enough from me.

Edited by BruT

23 hours ago, BruT said:

i dont need more copy-pastes from google, and there is nothing more to say about black holes since they cant be explained with our laws of physics.

two different statements in a single text? and no there isnt a way to see a black hole, you can only spot it, obviously you need to find a better source next time :)

enough from me.

Seriously i was nice to you .. As when we first met years ago. You haven't change other than u don't take money for drugs anymore (i hope). 

Please don't respond again learn to write politely and no offend other's. 

Edited by Kara`