Loftheim (Spammer, Abuse)

V-Ray

8 hours ago, V-Ray said:

This is something you hmm how to say in a polite way, you can't even walk next to.

eIVjIIr.jpg

A total system of around 70.000 - 75.000 euro just for music. (Let's skip my room which is full of 60 inch TV's PS4, monitors, microphones, gizmos, sound systems from wharfedale and shit. 

PS the message wasn't for GLO it's for the retard loftheim

Mistaken.

its looks like from wish for few bucks 

3 hours ago, Loftheim said:

Looks like shit LULW

It's common reaction.

I can even do a social experiment and give an expensive item (photo) of mine to GLO whom few comments ago licked for his watch, to post again. You will be positive as always cause you're not against him. Then i can simply tell him to inform you that this item you drool over is mine. Your reaction will change into something like "shit... LULW"

It's something really expensive that you can't afford so either you skip it or try lower it. But in your case because you're not that much of a smart person, it has be done with a childish way. "You're fat and ugly". 

I could lower you all day using objects but i won't (mostly cause you can't go lower), even tho i can just by my furnites that cost thousand $ and no other devices in my house or outside my house

jnn3BHt.jpg

but when you write stuff "accesstrash can't afford that" all i can see is a child who is missing stuff from his life.

And by the way stop licking GLO he is not the person who will defend you, for him you're what fans are for Kardashians a cockroach. So put aside your stockholm syndrome and count on yourself instead of other's item to go against me.

Edited by V-Ray
  • Sad 1