Lineage 2 1 year later

Hello guys, I am thinking of coming back into the L2 scene. I was 1 year off Lineage 2 and recently having some free time so i was thinking. Can anybody explain me current l2 scene situation?

Talking about free servers (L2 lionna admins servers). Last server I was playing at was l2 zaken, does those servers still work and people playing it and eventually donating? :D How about the bot protection on these free servers is it still the same or something changed and now you simply cant use adrenaline on those servers? Would appreciate and help from you. Thanks

It's all about your choice.... The only servers that worth are low to mid rate servers... PvP servers may have fully unbalance due to their custom items... But If i was you, i wouldn't return into L2... I would search for something else to do...

52 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

not worth, lionka just banning random boters but big clans boters not

l2 is dead, not worth even boting xd 

Ppl started saying that L2 is dead 5 years ago but they are still paying for items and they are paying well. So i guess situation is still the same. Any new bot protections on the market or smartguard is still 1st and there are not many big changes?

39 minutes ago, Vince* said:

It's all about your choice.... The only servers that worth are low to mid rate servers... PvP servers may have fully unbalance due to their custom items... But If i was you, i wouldn't return into L2... I would search for something else to do...

Yes I was selling only on free mid/low rates. Nobody buying items on pvps. I mean I should have said I am planning on botting and selling again rather than playing :D. I "played" like a regular player 7 years ago. 

15 minutes ago, AdenaDepot said:

Yes I was selling only on free mid/low rates. Nobody buying items on pvps. I mean I should have said I am planning on botting and selling again rather than playing :D. I "played" like a regular player 7 years ago.

You can try but  i don't know if it worth to do that thing...

Well guys you are only mentioning negative aspects of the game. Let's see what happens if you think always like this.

-Women will fuck you only if you have money, cocaine, fame or a very adventurous life. 

-Money will come to you only if you win the lottery, trade drugs, guns, whores or by inheritance. 

I can find many more but I am sunbathing now. 

Anyway, probably I am writing bullshit drinking my margaritas, but what I wanna say is that for sure there is a server out there suitable to your tastes. Nothing new to learn here l2 scene is the same since 2k12. The only difference is community is far less nowadays. 

Back to drinking now)). 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Well guys you are only mentioning negative aspects of the game. Let's see what happens if you think always like this.

-Women will fuck you only if you have money, cocaine, fame or a very adventurous life. 

-Money will come to you only if you win the lottery, trade drugs, guns, whores or by inheritance. 

I can find many more but I am sunbathing now. 

Anyway, probably I am writing bullshit drinking my margaritas, but what I wanna say is that for sure there is a server out there suitable to your tastes. Nothing new to learn here l2 scene is the same since 2k12. The only difference is community is far less nowadays. 

Back to drinking now)). 

Far less but those who remain are old and willing to spend money on it :D 

2 hours ago, AdenaDepot said:

Ppl started saying that L2 is dead 5 years ago but they are still paying for items and they are paying well. So i guess situation is still the same. Any new bot protections on the market or smartguard is still 1st and there are not many big changes?

They are friend with sguard and geting better protection, but still classic servers only pay to win and H5 is dead, only asterios is decent 

On 8/23/2019 at 4:17 PM, Vince* said:

Ougghh, i honestly find it SOOO hard to remain calm when i see comments like yours.
So you say custom makes L2 unbalanced right? Hhmmm so u think Retail L2 is balanced??? A game where a skill like Paralyze lasts minutes?!?!? where is the balance in that???? If after 102321030 years u still FAIL TO SEE that the mere reason why ppl even play retail-like is because of nostalgia (which blinds them) and has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with balance then yeah, i think u should take a break and start observing.
Interlude retail was shit, it was mage and archer fest. Hi5 improved in some areas and took away from other.
A game based on Critical dmg and nothing else. A game where in a mass fight due to how cancel type skills would be working u would be left with your dick in your hand due to that retarded mechanic. A game where u needed 321032010 bots buffers to even play properly pvp. To even go outside in search of 1v1 encounters.
NOTHING is perfect and retail-l2 was some light years farm from balanced when it comes to classes/skills/pvp.
Good things about l2 is its OPEN World nature, the open pvp system, the mass sieges and boss events. But plz lets not talk about the PVP balance.

• Thanks 1

On 8/25/2019 at 3:55 PM, Mercilec said:

Ougghh, i honestly find it SOOO hard to remain calm when i see comments like yours.
So you say custom makes L2 unbalanced right? Hhmmm so u think Retail L2 is balanced??? A game where a skill like Paralyze lasts minutes?!?!? where is the balance in that???? If after 102321030 years u still FAIL TO SEE that the mere reason why ppl even play retail-like is because of nostalgia (which blinds them) and has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with balance then yeah, i think u should take a break and start observing.
Interlude retail was shit, it was mage and archer fest. Hi5 improved in some areas and took away from other.
A game based on Critical dmg and nothing else. A game where in a mass fight due to how cancel type skills would be working u would be left with your dick in your hand due to that retarded mechanic. A game where u needed 321032010 bots buffers to even play properly pvp. To even go outside in search of 1v1 encounters.
NOTHING is perfect and retail-l2 was some light years farm from balanced when it comes to classes/skills/pvp.
Good things about l2 is its OPEN World nature, the open pvp system, the mass sieges and boss events. But plz lets not talk about the PVP balance.

Omfg plz shut the f up.. Play on original buffs and learn to play your char.. Depending of when you speak of it was a time summoners ruled.. Then Sps.. Then Necro.. Archers rule ONLY in +++++++ buffs servers differently you need to know how to move or what skill to do.. Daggers are kings of some kind.. But I forgot you like then nerfed.. Yeah if a Dev could make my fear (as mage) work as intended things would be different.. And it's not only cancel.. And to get paralysed you need to be IN range.. So DON'T be.. What is proper pvp to you? Call of duty style? You need all the buffs to go play pvp.. Oh poor you.. 1vs1 has no buffs in retail idiot. You just almost never can find 1vs1 as noone goes out alone. IT'S NOT A GAME MEANT TO BE ALONE. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A PT. MAYBE A SMALL ONE BUT STILL A PT. that's why summoners/dancers/songers etc buffs last so little.. The problem with l2 is neither retail nor customs.. But that's another topic..