GvE hacked???? OMG :(

WoW123

Well, sess isn't a funny thing that every1 is making fun of... Think a little, he is doing his job... If you were GMs on a popular server (i was on c3 times on a very big server, about 800 people online) and i was a scout @ forums and i was banning accounts that were asking for cheats. But anyway, that photo is cool, i go IG to check how you did that ;D

Sess, i have a pic for u baby!! look ur server :((((( im very sad for this :((.xaxaxax0ax00

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GVE HACKED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

u remember what i have told u?

now look here: shot00004pf4.th.jpg

99.9% i smell photoshop work.it isnt so easy as it looks.now that server is 2 days old i think that it wouldnt be so easy to hack it.anyway a pm with the hack and how its done will be very good if u want to believe u.

Baron and you are going to inform sesse??? NO WAY!!!!!!

triple lol and OMG. what do u think????cause i am moderator i ll inform the other mods.FFS

DO IT YOURSELF AND POST SOME PICS.

I HAVE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT IN GvE and i dont want to get banned cause of tryin exploits.

by the way this is a hack and exploit forum.what do u think that i never tried any kind of exploits cause i am a mod???

GROW UP A LITTLE

P.S do u thing sess need to be informed for any kind of bug???i dont think so

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2410/gvsecy3.png

now just check this out..!

dont think thats photoshop..sess come on say it...you are N**b :P

but now that i looked it better wow123 is 100% photoshop

if this is true how u did it?

sorry for the greek language but i cant express myself as i d like to with english.

ELEOS ELEOS ELEOS. Alli douleia den exete na kanete kai prospathite na tin pite ston sess???

den eimai me kanenos to meros alla auto parapaei.entaksi magia sas vrikate to bug kratiste to gia party sas gamo.krima den einai???an mpite sto forum tou GvE tha deite posi fonazoun gia to anapantexo shutdown tou server apo tis 8 ka ikati to vradi simera.tora katalaveno to giati.

oxi pos den mporei o opoiosdipote na vrei bugs alla ego prosopika den exo asxolithei me ton server auto.epeza edo kai 2 meres kai exo liosei.profanos tora to kovo gia 2 wipe o server giati kai gia to proto exo tin entiposi pos euthinete kai to palikari pou vrike ta log files.

ksekolate me ton server epitelous.

kanete san kati 10xrona pitsirikia pou prospathoun na tin poun stous allous epeidi exoun kalitera weapon i epeidi vrikan kapoio new cheat.

GROW UP EPITELOUS

ITS ONLY A GAME.

PEXTE GIA TON XAVALE KAI GIA NA PERNATE KALA.AFISTE KAI TOUS ALLOUS NA KANOUN TO IDIO KAI STIN TELIKI MIN KATASTREFETE TIN DOULEIA KAPOION ANTHROPON GIA TO TIPOTA.

P.S: ftiaxte enan lan server kai vrite oti exploit thelete

P.S 2: Den exo tipota prosopiko me kanena apo esas alla me to sigekrimeno gegonos psiloneuriasa

re si baron mallon den exeis katalabei ton logo pou ton(tous) krazo alla den mporei etsi apla na delarei ola ta accs..me rwtas emena re mlk sess kai kathe sess poso liwsimo erixa gia na ta kanw einai gtp to team tous den to niwthoun katholou kai prwsopika oti mporw na kanw egw kai i kaki parea mou tha to kanw gia na mamisw ton server tou...soz gia ta kaka logakia mou alla me exoun bgalei apo ta rouxa mou i n00bades

egw prosopika niwthw mlkas pou asxoloume alla afou pezoun brwmika.. etsi tha pexoume kai meis opoios thelei na sumetexei sto team (mamiste ton gvse)pm

no eng translation..

Umm... If im a noob why am I the HGM on the most unique priv server, was admin on gamehaqs until it went down, and a mod on here; while you got what?

Anyways, thats not a hack.  Its a bug or exploit.  It should be fixed by tonight.

Also, this is the english part of the forums therefore keep it english please.

edit:

Sess, i have a pic for u baby!! look ur server :((((( im very sad for this :((.xaxaxax0ax00

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GVE HACKED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

u remember what i have told u?

now look here: shot00004pf4.th.jpg

Ok.  Question.

If you compare the 5 from the M. Atk which is higher than normal, to the 5 from the Pdef, there is a little slant on the upper part of the 5.  Photoshopped there.  On the matk, compare the 6 to the 6 in casting speed.  The 6 in the casting speed goes up and it never starts to curve down.  On the matk is does.

first pic: photoshopped.

Edit 2:

More proof that the first pic is photoshopped.  Check the inventory.  100 mill adena ftw? No, there isnt any adena in the inventory.  If you look, sure it says 100 mill but in reality there is no ADENA PILE in the inventory.

HAHA... ROFLPWNED good job on that

I hope Gve goes down the gutter like it should!

Keep it up man, doing a good job :D

And that first one was funny and btw you should check the inventory, no adena :p

sess dont tell us you fix this bug..you cant and i am 100%sure.. pwned...

and you are HGM in gvse and so what?

come on tell it you are... :S

pff and dont tell me this p1c iz ph0tOshp€d http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2410/gvsecy3.png

ok? stay cool..