GvE hacked???? OMG :(

WoW123

Well even if iam pissed with sesse i will agree with Baron stop the whole thing with sesse in the End he is a GM thats the Work that he is souposed to Do so Cut Off!!!

i am telling u the same thing.STOP DESTROYING THE SERVER.

sess is a HGM and i think he is doin his job fine.everyone that is banned in GvE worths it cause he did any kind of cheat-exploit.i read the forum of GvE yesterday and all of the banned chars have done an exploit.

so.......dont tell me that u have spend much time (mastropos) on your char and then u were banned cause if u are banned probably u worth it.

so..... its a pure greek way of takin revenge cause you have been caught while makin an exploit.

and its totally childish.

the pics are not fake. i have seen this guy ingame,he gave me 10.000.00 and he had all mobs 1 hit.so wtf, how it can be psotoshoped? :/,and if i manage to take this bug from this guy, sess be sure that i will never posted here.

Fu CK!! all fixed :S hlapex stopped working on this server :/

?????It never worked!

Oh MASTROPOS could you Zoom in the picture you gave to us so we can see more clearly the numbers?

So as to see if it's photoshoped!

Guest Thanos47

Im baned very much times on this server i dont know why i was play hours and hours...i dont have a problem but this guys from this server dont respect the peoplel!and i dont like this...be sure the judgement will come alone....i hate if dont respect me,and this guys too,because have doing this grate community but i dont want to doing something to this server because this guys have work very much...  bb~/>ThaNoS</~

P.S I m learning english but i dont study nothing :-* bb :P

?????It never worked!

perharps its photoshop and perharps its not.the point is that yesterday a few minutes before mastropos post this pic GvE suddenly went offline for about an hour.so i think that there was an exploit or hack.i think its time to lock the post.there no meaning of let it open.post your answers and i ll lock it soon

Oh MASTROPOS could you Zoom in the picture you gave to us so we can see more clearly the numbers?

?????It never worked!

save the pic and zoom :P

the pics are not fake. i have seen this guy ingame,he gave me 10.000.00 and he had all mobs 1 hit.so wtf, how it can be psotoshoped? :/,and if i manage to take this bug from this guy, sess be sure that i will never posted here.

Dude, i proved that the picture was fake in so many ways.  Admit it, you never could hack GvE.

save the pic and zoom

If you knew anything, that picture isnt a vector so by the time it gets to 1024x768 itll be so blurry we might as well just take a guess.  Also, if it was real, there wouldnt be a problem if you zoomed in now would there?

ok u are the best,u have the best server, nobody can find bug there because is the best. is better than official also :D.now lets stop this talk because as i saw hlapex is totally patched, u cant log in with hlapex open. and ala ellinika osoi pirane pirane.... :D.

p.s sess be aware, i will return soon with something new!!!! :P

Sess, i have a pic for u baby!! look ur server :((((( im very sad for this :((.xaxaxax0ax00

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GVE HACKED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

u remember what i have told u?

now look here: shot00004pf4.th.jpg

post pic shot00003 if you can and you ll see if it is photoshoped or not...from what i see this pic is photoshoped until i see shot00003.post it and give a link...just post the shot i want and i ll tell you

(i work on photoshops many months and i know)

lol it IS photoshop...

just look at the big stats... Ex. matk it is not at the same line as the normal stats

ama prosekseis einai ligo pio kato :P

and of course no adena in inv

bad edit :D

lol it IS photoshop...

just look at the big stats... Ex. matk it is not at the same line as the normal stats

ama prosekseis einai ligo pio kato :P

and of course no adena in inv

bad edit :D

i talk about my piC... i am WoW123's pic is photoshopeD :(

Guest Thanos47

de to leo sta eglezika wow123 A.P.L.A      E.I.S.A.I    P.O.L.I    Z.W.O tpt alo den exo na po gaiti anigete themata k malakies xoris logo!axriste aei sto diaolo        ..... kalinixta P.S sorry to guys cant understand greek bb :-*