[©The Music Thread® ™]

GrisoM

26 - 27 - 28 may im gonna visit another music festival in the netherlands named (pinkpop)

Names: Bruce Springsteen, Linkin Park, Mumford & Sonds, Kasabian, SoundGarden, Ben Howard, James Morisson, Seasick Steve, The Cure & The Wombats (and more unkown bands)

can't fcking wait :D

and in august, 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12, im gonna visit another music festival in Hungary (Sziget)

only a few names are known yet, more will follow:

Placebo, Hurts, dEUS, Axwell, Caro Emerald, Korn, LMFAO, The Vaccines, The Stone Roses, Two Door Cinema Club, The Horrors, Crystal Fighters, Noah & Wale

Names that ''could'' come: Muse, Limp Bizkit, RHCP, Green Day, Scorpions, The Cure, Radiohead, The Beachboys, Foo Fighters, Bon Iver, Anvil, The Wombats, Alice Cooper and many more (can't name them all) :D

Scorpions will retire sadly.. (They are currently in the last tournament)

DUDE MD, IF YOU GO TO THAT

YOU SHOULD SEE THE FCKING PRODIGY, i've seen them last year on Sziget Festival

and daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, was totaly freaking amazing, so many good stories, and funny stories lol

Seen metelica 2 years ago in netherlands on another festival (Lowlands) + dont go to Rise Against, to many emo chicks there yo udont wanna see that with yoru naked eyes

Scorpions will retire sadly.. (They are currently in the last tournament)

luckily for me, if this is the last tour, and if they come to Sziget Festival im gonna see them

nothing of those names that ''could'' come is sure yet so ;) i hope so tho

DUDE MD, IF YOU GO TO THAT

YOU SHOULD SEE THE FCKING PRODIGY, i've seen them last year on Sziget Festival

and daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, was totaly freaking amazing, so many good stories, and funny stories lol

Seen metelica 2 years ago in netherlands on another festival (Lowlands) + dont go to Rise Against, to many emo chicks there yo udont wanna see that with yoru naked eyes

luckily for me, if this is the last tour, and if they come to Sziget Festival im gonna see them

nothing of those names that ''could'' come is sure yet so ;) i hope so tho

prodigy ain't much of my style but i'll bear this in mind for the future...

Rise Against do not participate to download festival, it's Rise To Remain who will be playing there..

Rise Against is a very good band tho :P

Rise Against is a very good band tho :P

to much emo shit... its like 30 seconds to mars, but then less populair

anyway about prodigy

i dont like that music either but if you are on a festival with 100k people watching the show

and a moshpit with like 5k people in it you will like the music ^^

friend of mine fell down while being in the moshpit, and the last thing you want to do is fall down in a moshpit cuz their are people who died because of that... my friend run over by people and he went unconscious he woke up in a unkown hospital somewhere in hungary so epic hahahaa, laughed my ass off..

to much emo shit... its like 30 seconds to mars, but then less populair

anyway about prodigy

i dont like that music either but if you are on a festival with 100k people watching the show

and a moshpit with like 5k people in it you will like the music ^^

friend of mine fell down while being in the moshpit, and the last thing you want to do is fall down in a moshpit cuz their are people who died because of that... my friend run over by people and he went unconscious he woke up in a unkown hospital somewhere in hungary so epic hahahaa, laughed my ass off..

oh meng, i had the same thing during a firewind show, here in greece..It was my first mosh pit and there were bottles all over da floor...

Thank god a guy picked me up and helped me stand my ground...I still owe him a beer :D

Actually, there weren't more than 50 people in the mosh pit but it was kinda dangerous...

Rise Against is nice band, I like some of their songs...On the contrary I dislike 30STM...they're more emo...

Rise Against have songs that have to do with political issues.

oh meng, i had the same thing during a firewind show, here in greece..It was my first mosh pit and there were bottles all over da floor...

Thank god a guy picked me up and helped me stand my ground...I still owe him a beer :D

Actually, there weren't more than 50 people in the mosh pit but it was kinda dangerous...

Rise Against is nice band, I like some of their songs...On the contrary I dislike 30STM...they're more emo...

Rise Against have songs that have to do with political issues.

my first moshpit was under motorhead - the ace of spades, will never forget that, however im not into this kind of rock music:p

my first moshpit was under motorhead - the ace of spades, will never forget that, however im not into this kind of rock music:p

It's just a matter of taste, I think..

Sometimes it has to do with emotions as well...

As for me, I just loved rock 'n' metal since I was a kid..I respect other kinds of music, and their listeners but I am not gonna change my taste, I guess :P

You see, here in greece, the music taste level is kinda low..

It's just a matter of taste, I think..

Sometimes it has to do with emotions as well...

As for me, I just loved rock 'n' metal since I was a kid..I respect other kinds of music, and their listeners but I am not gonna change my taste, I guess :P

You see, here in greece, the music taste level is kinda low..

as kid i always listened to punk rock like : Blink182, Sum 41, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, RHCP (when they were punk xD)

Kane esy mia mpanta mesa stin Ellada tou 2011, katse vres diskografiki na se kanei simvolaio, vres kai 3 akoma atoma, vgale 10 kommatia kai kane kati kalitero. Apektisan gnwmh oloi 3afnika gia tin mousiki kai gia eidi pou den exoun akousei pote stin zwh tous.

Metallica - Master Of Puppets With lyrics

άμα αξίζεις έστω και μια κουράδα κάτι θα βρεις, σε αντίθεση με αυτούς τους σκατουλιάριδες που γρυλίζουν και νομίζουν πως έχουν rock φωνή.

as kid i always listened to punk rock like : Blink182, Sum 41, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, RHCP (when they were punk xD)

I started with some of these bands, plus green day...

and as you said, when they were punk.. :P