[Share] #ScamPage [Get Accounts In No Time]

Histox

[glow=Green,2,300]UPDATE 2008/12/22[/glow]

See First Post

Btw:

I think the topic should be STICK'ed , I did it with other game (WarRock) and it work's well :) but I dont wanna be that person which gonna log on on that account :P

/agree ^^

You fail at american law.

l2j is a legal emulator for L2.  An owner of an L2j server that is not breaking other laws (image copyright, pirated forum software etc) can prosecute.  L2off owners could still prosecute because you wont have NCSoft on your side counter-sueing for illegal software, profits etc.

Then you also have the webhosting which IS illegal for hosting this scam.

Try again.

Do you really see a police investigation about a guy/girl scamming a guy/girl over the internet for an l2j account items?

If i was a scam over the internet for money or real items then i could see that happing. So with this scamming website for l2j accounts. Its very very unlikly to get arrested for it. Hence why so many people do it. Unless you can link me to a case where someone got arrested for such a thing.

• 2 months later...