Event Move Back Code

cicos

Question

Hi guys i made special zone like solo farm with minutes etc.. but my problem is player when player disconnect or restat inside the zone after login he still be their.. i wanna help for this to move back at giran after disconnection or restat etc.. some one can help me please?.. thanks

Code:https://pastebin.com/uPFuC4zN?fbclid=IwAR2VqCha3MCXpDE2ajw_y9b9tC2HwKepxakHtrsyLWiGSK2YhvqxZV-9j20

//Edit

Edited by cicos

12 answers to this question

20 hours ago, filimon said:

Add a check in enterworld to return the player if his time is over and if he's in the zone.

Nope, can be done passively using onEnter zone, since when you connect, you are registered to zone. You only have to check if the dude is supposed to be there or not, like grand boss zones, which is basically a map where players are registered with their timestamp.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tryskell said:

Nope, can be done passively using onEnter zone, since when you connect, you are registered to zone. You only have to check if the dude is supposed to be there or not, like grand boss zones, which is basically a map where players are registered with their timestamp.

Indeed. Thanks :)

On 7/15/2019 at 10:52 AM, Tryskell said:

can you help me ?.. https://pastebin.com/uPFuC4zN?fbclid=IwAR2VqCha3MCXpDE2ajw_y9b9tC2HwKepxakHtrsyLWiGSK2YhvqxZV-9j20

Edit the zone type for BossZone, don't forget to use allowPlayerEntry. Check GrandBossTeleporters for example.

If BossZone properties don't fit you or you already got a custom zone type, you have to copy-paste BossZone content into your whatever custom zone and remove both setInsideZone(ZoneId.BOSS calls, and ofc to edit the zone type for your custom zone type.

2 hours ago, Tryskell said:

Edit the zone type for BossZone, don't forget to use allowPlayerEntry. Check GrandBossTeleporters for example.

If BossZone properties don't fit you or you already got a custom zone type, you have to copy-paste BossZone content into your whatever custom zone and remove both setInsideZone(ZoneId.BOSS calls, and ofc to edit the zone type for your custom zone type.

i am going to try now thanks.

5 hours ago, Tryskell said:

i changed type and made it BossZone, inside enterinside i made it like enter bosszone but at boss zone i dont have  disconnect back to town code.. help for this.

24 minutes ago, cicos said:

i changed type and made it BossZone, inside enterinside i made it like enter bosszone but at boss zone i dont have  disconnect back to town code.. help for this.

Don't use a GM character, but a regular character to test such thing. GM got no restriction.

If you already tested with a default player, what can I say... Your pack probably didn't implement them properly. You can check on which zone you are currently set using //zone_check and //zone_visual admincommands.

Edited by Tryskell